Chapter 3

Brilyn
By the time I had peeled my eyes open Amelia had left. I pulled myself off of the sofa and felt my head pounding, this caused my eyes to feel so strained. I realised I didn't have any contacts  in which I thought was strange. I don't even remember taking them out. Anyway, I slowly made my way to the hallway to where I left my bag last night, I rummaged around it and pulled out my glasses. As soon as I did I felt the on the strain in my eyes disappear. I then walked over to the kitchen to where I was welcomed with a note sat on the table.

Hey B
Im working till six tonight so won't be home till late, so feel free to scran on whatever you want. I know your going to wake up with a headache so I left some tablets by the kettle. You can obviously shower and do the shit you need to do, take anything. If you go anywhere please lock up there's so many creeps around here lmao.
Love ya lots
-A
Ps don't forget to talk to Louis today xxxxx

She's amazing. I instantly grabbed the tablets left on the side and made myself a glass of water to take them with. I proceeded to rummage around her cupboards and found a yogurt bar to eat. I was hungry but I knew that if I was going to eat a full breakfast I would be throwing it all back up within the next ten minutes. Therefore the yogurt bar was the safest option.

Once finishing that I jumped in the shower to wash off the mess from last night. I washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner that Amelia had, luckily it was exactly the same as what I would usually use- we are basically the same person when it comes to self care products. I got out the shower and changed into black leggings, a white crop top and a oversize white jumper. I couldn't be bothered to blow dry my hair so I just left it to air dry. It left a wonderful wet patch on the back of my jumper. Lovely.

I slumped back onto the sofa and finally looked at my phone for the first time. Not many notifications, one email from my work and a couple shopping ads. Currently the store that I work in was shut as it was having a layout change. I work in a music store and sold different instruments to people, I loved it. Seeing people fall in love with a guitar or drum set that they dreamt of was just an amazing sight for me.

I ignored all of the notifications and continued with what I had to do. Text my brother. My brother, Louis Tomlinson, was in his prime era at the moment with the band he's in. We had such a close relationship before he left to work, we still had a strong relationship, we just didn't get to see each other as much. I flicked through my contacts to find his name- Lou bear. I contemplated on calling or texting him but eventually I just decided to text him.

To Lou bear-
Hey Lou bear, how you been :)

I waited for a response which took less that 2 minutes.

From Lou bear-
Hey smelly, I've been good missing you lots! You okay?

To Lou bear-
I've been better. Danny cheated on me and kicked me out so now I have nowhere to go. I'm currently at Amelia's but you know what's it's like here haha very small.

From Lou bear-
That prick did what??!!! I'm going to fucking kill him. And come stay here with me and the boys, we've got a spare room and your more than welcome bri.

To Lou bear-
I don't even know why he would do that and then proceed to kick me out :/ and thank you so much Lou I will pay rent and I won't be there for long just until I find a place. Do you think the other boys will mind?

From lou bear-
One- I don't care if the boys mind or not your my little sister your staying with me
Two- they won't mind at all they all have siblings so they know what it's like
Three- why the fuck would you pay rent, you don't have to do that and you can stay for as long as you need.
I'll come pick you up in an hour.

To Lou bear-
Thank you Lou bear I love you.

These chapters have been quite short but there will be longer ones coming!

do you prefer shorter or longer chapters?