Chapter 7

Brilyn Tomlinson
About 45 minutes past before the rest of the boys came home. I was in my room sorting some things out and getting into some comfy clothes and Harry was in his room also changing. The house was in silence besides the odd sounds of cars passing by. That silence was not long broken when I hear Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn walk through t the front door.

I finished up putting my hair into a messy bun and headed downstairs to see them. I had grey trackies on with a white cheese string crop top on and my black zip up hoodie covering my shoulders. I was just walking past Harry's room when he suddenly opened the door and came out. The unexpectedness of the door being opened made me jump.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." Harry said leaning on his door frame while he laughed. He was also wearing trackies but his were black and he also had on the matching black jumper to go with. His curly hair was damp from just getting out of the shower and there was one curl resting on his forehead.

I giggled but continued to walk down the hallway towards the rest of the boys, Harry following behind me. "There you are!" I heard a familiar Irish accent coming from the bottom of the stairs. Niall was just kicking off his shoes when he saw me and Harry come down together. Once we got down and he finished taking off his shoes, all three of us headed over into the kitchen where Louis, Liam and Zayn were.

"Hey guys how was the studio?" I said wondering into the kitchen and propping myself onto the kitchen island. I was a little confused when I saw Louis' and Liam's faces, they looked upset or stressed I couldn't tell. Zayn was on his phone not really taking any notice of mine and Harry's entrance and Niall was digging through the fridge.

"Yeah it was okay," Louis spoke. He was leant up against the kitchen counter with his arms folded across his body. "What did you two get up to while we were gone then?"

The quick change of conversation made me nervous considering how down Louis and Liam looked. "We just got food and chilled." I responded. "Are you sure you guys are okay? You both look extremely down." The words just fell out of my mouth, I made eye contact with both Louis and Liam so they got the memo that I was talking to them.

"They'll be fine, they just had an argument at the studio." Zayn finally pipped up after being on his phone the whole time.

"About what? You guys never argue?" Harry shifts in the island chair he planted himself down in when we came into the kitchen. He sat up and placed his arms on the counter in front of him. Using one arm to support his head.

"You wanna tell em, or should I?" Liam murmurs throwing his arms around in the process.

"Fuck off Liam." Louis replies rubbing his eyes and throwing his head back. He looks stressed more that upset.

"Okay then." Liam takes a step forward from where he is stood so he can make himself seen but more. "Louis here spoke to Simon about Brilyn moving in and of course he wasn't happy, which just flipped a switch in Louis to go absolutely fucking mental. So when I tried to calm him down and reason with him about what Brilyn should do he fucking freaked out on me"

"You said she should fucking leave you prick!" Louis shouted in a reply to Liam. He stood up straight and stormed out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into his room.

I was in shock I think. All I could do was sit there with my hand resting on my cheeks. I looked at Liam who has now backed down and gone back to fiddling with his car keys. I looked over it Zayn who was fiddling with his phone case and Niall who was eating something he found from the fridge. You could cut the tension in here with a knife.

"You think I should leave?" I finally broke the awkward silence that filled the room. I wasn't angry at Liam for saying that but I was a little bit hurt. I really didn't have anywhere to go other than here. I don't speak to my dad and my mum lives back in Doncaster while I'm up here in London. I can't just up and leave my friends and my job.

"I don't know Brilyn, I just think it may be best. You've been here not even a day and it's already causing Simon to flip. I think it's best for the band if you live elsewhere." He didn't look at me when he said that. He lifted his head up but flicked his eyes anywhere but mine.

"Don't be a dick Liam, it's not her fault our manager is a prick." Harry added. He sounded passed off at Liam for saying that. Me however, I just got up off the counter and went up stairs back into my room. I didn't want to be dramatic, but I needed to leave before I would 1 cry or 2 cry even more.

I think I've mentioned a lot that I hate being a burden in peoples lives. So now that I'm causing tension and stress between Louis and his band is making me feel like the worst person ever. That is the one thing I promised I wouldn't do when Louis said I could live here. I wanted the boys to simply pretend I don't live here and just carry on as normal. But with them arguing, because of me, is just impossible for them to do that.

I went up to my room and closed the door behind me. I felt the tears rising up in my eyes, I tried to wipe them away with the sleeve of my jacket but they just kept falling. I am an extremely emotional person. I always have been, ever since I was little and I think this has really been shown over the past 2 days. I'm crying at everything. I wonder over to the on suit bathroom that my room has. I stepped in front of the mirror to take a look at myself. My eyes where puffy and my cheeks where bright red. I turned on the cold tap and let in run for a few seconds so it could get really cold, I then dipped my head towards the sink and splashed the water over my face. The coldness in contrast to my warm cheeks felt so refreshing and relaxing . I repeated splashing my self 3 times before I stood back straight and damped my face dry with a towel.

I walked back out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom. I just slumped down onto my bed and got underneath the covers. I lead on my back with my head facing the celling before I rolled over and curled up into a little ball. I quickly glanced at the clock that was sat on the bedside table. It read 6:37. An early night wouldn't hurt. Especially after the two days I've had. I pulled the covers up over my neck and tried to get comfortable, but that was before I realised I was way to hot in all these layers. I quickly sat up and pulled my jacket off and threw it onto my bedroom floor.

I led back down, the opposite way. My back now facing the door, and my face the wall. I was curled up in a ball with my hands underneath my pillow. I was ready to shut my eyes and go to sleep before I heard a knock at my door.

It was a very recognisable knock.

It was a Harry knock.