Chapter 9

Brilyn Tomlinson

Today I woke up in a bedroom I didn't recognise, it wasn't my bedroom, it wasn't Amelia's and I don't stay anywhere else?

It took me around 60 seconds to remember what had happened the past couple of days and that I'm now staying with Louis in his house that he shares with his band mates. I don't know why I forgot, maybe I just fell into a really deep sleep. I turn to look at the clock that sat on the bedside table. 10:16am.

Shit maybe I did fall into a really deep sleep.

I pulled myself out of my warm bed. My bare feet touched the freezing cold floor which sent shivers down my spine. I looked down too see my jacket that I had taken off last night was still on my bedroom floor. I grabbed it and threw it over my body and zipped it all the way up. I got up and wondered over to my on suit to look at myself in the mirror. My hair was a ratty mess in a bun on the side of my head. It must have fallen out as I was sleeping. I took out the hair band, which snapped in the process, and started brushing my hair. Once I had made my hair semi decent I brushed my teeth. I cannot be dealing with stinky breath.

I had finished up in the bathroom and started to dig through my bag full of shit that I quickly packed from home when Danny kicked me out. Looking through it made me realise how much off my stuff is still at Danny's house. Eventually I managed to find some jeans and a white cropped jumper that I got changed into. I debated putting my contacts in, but my eyes were still semi puffy from all the crying I did yesterday. So glasses it was.

I headed downstairs too go see the boys but once I got down I quickly realised that they where doing their band shit today. Recording maybe? I actually have no idea.

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket to text Lou too tell him I was awake. I also needed to find out how I was going to lock the house up if I wanted to leave. I've got something on my mind today that I must do. Get my remaining things from my old home. I fished around my contacts to find louis.

To Lou bear
Hey hey, just to let you know I'm awake, hope whatever your doing is going good. :)

I did not have to wait long for a reply. I never do when it comes to louis. It actually makes me wonder if he's actually doing work when he's at the studio.

From Lou bear
Hey smelly, glad your awake. All is good here, but we are going to be here for the majority of they day, maybe until like 6ish. Do whatever you need to do bri. Eat whatever you can find, watch tv. Idk really, whatever you normally do!

To Lou bear
Okay Lou bear, I'll make sure you guys have some dinner for when your back. I was just wondering how am I going to lock the house up if I need to leave, I have something I'd like to do today but I don't want to leave the house unlocked?

From Lou bear
Your amazing bri, you don't have to do that! And Harry left his key for you, it should be on the kitchen island he said. I've got to go though, got some recording I have to do. Love ya lots!

To Lou bear
I want to honestly! And tell Harry thank you I won't loose it! Have a good day love you more.

With that I wondered over to the kitchen cupboards to see if I could find anything to eat, but not to my surprise the cupboards were empty. I just opted for one of the bananas from the fruit bowl. I have no idea how long it's been sitting here for, but it doesn't look too brown so we'll find out soon.

I wanted to get my things from Danny's house sooner rather than later and one glance at the clock on the wall told me it was now 10:45. Perfect. It's the middle of the day on a Tuesday so he should be at work which means I won't have to see him. I grabbed Harry's front door key he left for me, threw on my Uggs that were by the front door and left. My car was still at my old home so I rang a taxi to drop me there.