A PIRATE IN ORARIO

Hi there! I'm Cham and welcome to my first story...ever lol no kidding I've never written anything in my life, but everything has a start so...

This little story will be about Danmachi and One piece or more like a One piece character in Danmachi. English is not my first language so please don't be too hard on me guys^^

I DON'T OWN ONE PIECE OR DANMACHI

A PIRATE IN ORARIO

"BUUUUURRP!"

A melodic sound was heard on the inhabited island of Rusukaina, scaring most of its animals.

"Puaaah...that was good!" Patting his too-large-to-be-normal belly, a dark-haired young man was sitting cross-legged before a campfire, watching the last daylights illuminating the evening sky after a nice meal consisting of meat, meat, and... a little more meat.

"Rayleigh has returned to Sabaody, so I guess I have like six months until I go too...I can't wait to see them again after all this time! I bet they're going to be so much stronger shishishi." Yes, you know it, our favorite pirate captain, meat lover, adventurer and rubbery idiot Monkey D Luffy was still training, one and a half years after the famous "War of the best" and the tragic events that took place during the conflict.

"Still, I have to train even harder until I reunite with them, to be ready for the new world. So now, time to sleep. I hope I dream of meat tonight!"

Drifting slowly, to a night filled with dreams of adventures, friends, and island-sized chunks of meat, the young pirate didn't know he was being watched.

"Dreams of meat heh...what a funny boy! It'll make an interesting little story to watch."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Genkai....

"Maaan I'm spent... I can't wait to be home". A red-haired well build young man was sighing as he walked with his two friends after a long day of work.

"Stop complaining Welf-sama! Lily is tired too, and just hearing your whining makes her even more tired..." The voice of a short brown-haired girl answered the red-haired man's complaint.

"How mean! Do you hate my voice that much Lil 'Lily?" the named Welf asked with a teasing smile.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Screamed Lily.

"Mahh, please don't get all worked up Lily, you know Welf is just messing with you, we're all tired after that quest, I can see Orario now, so we'll be there in an hour or so." With his hands up in front of him and a strained smile on his face. A white-haired, red-eyed rabbit... or boy was trying to calm his upset companion whose hands were desperately trying to strangle the red-haired male...too bad her arms were too short to reach the other's neck...

"Bell-sama is right, Lily shouldn't get upset. After the war game, the cleaning of the hearth manor, and the failed recruitment, a little calm would be greatly appreciated." Answered Lily with a smile.

"Well said lil'Lily!"

"Tch!"

"A shame Mikoto-san didn't come but I guess Goddess wanted to spend some time with her." lamented the rabbit boy. "We're almost the... what was that flash?"

"I saw it too, can't be natural lightning with a sky like this. Want to check out Bell?" Asked Welf.

The trio changed course and turned toward that mysterious flash and after a while, found themself looking upon a strange scene, three vaguely, dog-looking monsters were approaching something on the ground that looked like a... human?