A PIRATE MEET A GODDESS

Hey there, this is Cham! Here is the second chapter of my first story ever and I was so surprised! I didn't think so many people were going to read it. I'm grateful to you guys!

Last time, Bell, Welf, and Lily met Luffy. Now they're going to help him enter Orario so he can find FOOD... a really important mission!!

Anyway, please enjoy!

Disclaimer: None of the original characters from One piece and Danmachi belong to me. They are the property of their original creators.

"Talking"

Important terms

A PIRATE MEETS A GODDESS

As the four youngsters traveled and the trio of adventurers made small talk between themselves, Luffy decided to get a better look at his new companions and benefactors.

The red-haired one named Welf had a muscular build. He was wearing a blue scarf on his neck, a black kimono with a blue shirt underneath, white pants, brown boots, and a backpack on his back with a great sword strapped on it...a swordsman? That reminded him of Zoro, but this guy had only one sword, not three katanas, and he wasn't lost after five minutes of walking...Luffy snickered.

Lily, the girl was short...like really short. Wearing a white hooded traveling coat with the hood up, a red skirted robe underneath the cape, brown boots, and her chestnut hair peeking from the hood. She carried an ENORMOUS backpack, and the extra weight wasn't hindering her movement even when walking, talking, and reading some papers...that little girl was STRONG! He would think of Nami if it wasn't for her height, the big backpack, and the hair color. Well, the big things on Nami were on her front, not her back.

And Bell...why did he keep thinking of the name Pell every time? Well, no matter! The white-haired, red-eyed boy who woke him up looked reaally like a rabbit. Maybe he was a half-human, half-rabbit? The boy was dressed in a red coat matching his eyes, and underneath...was that a white armor piece on his chest? How cool! So, his white shin-high boots were part of an armor set! How cool again! He wanted to wear armor too!

"Luffy-san? Hello Luffy-san?" He was woken from his reverie again by the rabbit boy.

"What?"

"W-well, we were trying to talk to you... Anyway, are you an adventurer?" Asked the rabbit boy.

"Yeah, I love adventures!"

Bell was about to talk again but was stopped by the ever-suspicious Lily. "No, Lily doesn't think you are an adventurer, and you don't seem to know what a familia is, so Lily thinks you're lying!"

Luffy tilted his head while scratching his cheeks. "No, I'm not lying when I say that I love adventures...and meat, of course, but what does a family have to do with it?"

"BECAUSE, you can't be an adventurer if you're not in a familia! And Lily is not talking about family. A familia is a group of people gathered under a god, who gives them his blessings to allow them to get stronger by going to the dungeon and fighting monsters." The young girl supplied while trying to understand how this man could not know about this. It was known to all dammit! What sort of backwater village did he come from, to be this ignorant?

Welf decided to enter the conversation to cool things down a little."Maah, no need to get upset lil 'Lily. It's not a problem if he doesn't know. Maybe no one has ever explained to him."

"It's because Welf-sama is just as easygoing as him!" Answered the exasperated Lily.

"Hmm, I prefer if you say I'm just a chill guy." Welf supplied with a smile. «Anyway, that's the gist of it, Luffy. When you enter a familia, the god who commands it give you his blessing, called a falna. So, you train and fight monsters to get stronger, but not all familias explore the Dungeon. Some others produce food or heal people, make health potions and sell them, mostly to exploration familias."