A PIRATE WHO CAN THINK...A LITTLE

Hi people! It's Cham again! Last time in Is it Wrong to be a Pirate in a Dungeon? Luffy asked Hestia a really important question, and it's now time for a little conversation between our favorite pirate and the Hestia Familia.

Disclaimer: None of the original characters from One Piece and Danmachi belong to me. They are the property of their original creators.

"Talking"

'thoughts'

Important terms and places

A PIRATE THAT CAN THINK...A LITTLE

Approximately three seconds after the one-million-dollar question asked by Luffy.

"WHA-WHA-WHAT ARE YOU ASKING A GODDESS? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME?!?" Hestia, goddess of the hearth and the sacred fire, older than any mortal in this world, was blushing furiously, shaking her arms and screaming like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Lu-Luffy-san! You can't ask something like that to a girl, even more, a goddess." Bell immediately became a panicked and blushing mess. What sort of person had the galls to ask a question like that, and to a deity no less? Apparently...Luffy.

Lily was face-palming. Sure, she had been surprised when the words flew out of the pirate's mouth. But in the short time they spent with him, she quickly learned that this man was a master when it came to stupidity and lack of common sense.

And Welf?

"O-oh m-my Hestia thi-this is priceless HAHAhahaha, that guy is just priceless! I'm so happy that I lived long enough to see that! Can we take him in the Familia right now, please? Hahaha!" Welf was clutching his belly with one hand and was trying to wipe his tears with the other while laughing his head off. Luffy was a gift straight from Tenkai! Seriously, who or what had brought him to Orario was a genius!

The goddess stopped flaying and cleared her throat to calm her nerves from the shocking question. And thinking it was probably best to change the subject before she looses even more dignity. The scene with Bell, witnessed by someone outside of her Familia was embarrassing enough, and now this Luffy was trying to destroy the little bit she still had!

She turned to her children. "So, can you tell me why you three brought Luffy-kun here?"

"But you didn't answer my question..."

"AND NEVER I WILL!"

"Shishishi, sorry sorry!" Luffy held his hands up in surrender, but that didn't stop him from laughing.

Trying to stop the conversation from stirring in an embarrassing direction again, Bell answered his goddess's inquiry. "K-Kami-sama, on our way back to Orario, we found Luffy-san sleeping alone near the city. He didn't know how he ended up here or knew anything about Orario, Familias, or even gods, so I proposed to help him a little." Bell explained while scratching his cheek, looking to the side to avoid his goddess's accusing look.

After releasing a long sigh, the goddess turned to the pirate and herself to make sure." I see, so Luffy-kun, you have no idea how you came to Orario and how things work here?

"Absolutely no idea!"

She looked at him for a few seconds. "Well, since my Bell wants to help you and you don't seem to be lying, I guess you can come to talk more inside, come, my children."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hestia brought the little group in. They crossed the front door and a lobby before arriving in a spacious living room filled with different seats and sofas. In one of the seats was sitting a young woman. She had black hair tied in a ponytail, purple eyes, was dressed in a purple kimono tied with a red sash and thigh-high red boots.