Known person.

y/n thinking: "A crashed spaceship will probably not escape. A person who has even faster swinging than me, probably can. I should focus on trying to have a normal conversation with them and then check out the crashed spaceship."

I continued swinging after them, but noticed their swinging was getting slower.

y/n thinking: "So if I'll continue swinging at normal speed, I'll be able to catch them."

y/n: "Tu tu tu du, Max Verstappen!"

No reaction.

y/n thinking: "They must be a Hamilton fan."

y/n: "I'm open to talk about F1 if you want to?"

No response.

y/n thinking: "Are they mute?"

Their swinging was getting notably slower, so I managed to zip up to her, which caused us to land on a rooftop.

y/n: "Hey, can we talk like normal-"

I felt that weird feeling that I felt during Issei's training again.

y/n: "Do you feel that too?"

They nodded.

Mysterious person: "Have you ever heard of the fact that if someone doesn't respond and goes away, they probably aren't interested in talking with you?"

She has a feminine voice, so I'm assuming she's female.

y/n: "Well yeah, but I don't accept no as an answer."

y/n/Mysterious person: "Woah."

y/n: "Okay, let me reword that. What I meant is that I don't accept no as an answer when it comes to talking with me."

Mysterious person: "Way to get a RIZZtraining order."

y/n: "We could get along, ya know? Our humor is the same."

Mysterious person: "We could, but we'll defenitely see each other again, until then, farewell."

She swung away.

I went to the spaceship, investigated it, but found nothing.

y/n: "Oh well, what else would I expect from a spaceship that crashed, but didn't even have flames around it?"

Yuri: "Spider Man, a villain has broken away from prison and the cops can't catch him, can you check it out?"

y/n: "Eh, I don't have anything else to do, so why not."

Yuri: "Great... Also promise you won't cause too much damage to the city."

y/n: "I'll try..."

Yuri: "I'm sending you the coordinates."

I went to the coordinates and saw some guy in a bird like costume.