A REAL job.

Right as I lost my grip, some kind of black goo came, grabbed the thing above me and the cart and the person who was wielding it was...

y/n: "Harry?"

Harry: "y/n?"

I shot my webs at the cart again and held onto it stronger.

y/n: "You got lots of explaining to do, Harry."

Harry: "You too, "Spider Man"."

I saw one of the guys that attacked the place aiming a crossbow at me.

Silk knocked him out and gave me a thumbs up.

Everyone got out except for a girl, who couldn't get the safety thing off her.

I looked at Harry, he at me and we both nodded.

He shot the black goo at the cart again and I helped the person get out.

Girl: "Thank you..."

y/n: "No problem, I'm always here for the citiziens."

She got off the roller coaster.

Harry: "I got an awesome surprise for you, dude. I'll call you when it's ready. Unless you changed your number. Did you change it?"

y/n: "Nah."

Harry: "Okay, see ya dude."

y/n: "Sayonara."

I noticed that the people weren't there, so I went to Silk.

y/n: "Did you save Tombstone?"

Silk: "No... They caught him in some sort of yellow web."

y/n: "Okay... so I've got a plan."

Silk: "Shoot."

y/n: "You'll search for Tombstone and I'll try to find out who the guys that did it are."

Silk: "Okay, sounds like a plan. Lets exchange numbers, so that we can share our informations."

y/n: "Mkay."

We exchanged numbers and parted ways again.

I was swinging through the city, about to go to my house to repair my suit, but I saw a train that was about be destroyed, because the railway was ending and there was a VERY deep hole.

y/n: "There goes my plan of no one seeing my suit being partially destroyed... oh well."

I went to the front of the train.

Passanger: "Spider man!"

Passenger 2: "Oh my god, this is it!"

When he said the g word, my body felt tremendous pain, but I endured it.

y/n: "Tell everyone to hang on!"

I sat down and put my legs between the rails, hoping the train would stop

y/n: "Aaaaaaaghhhhhhh!!!!"

but it didn't. Instead, my legs hurt.

What also happened was that the wind was too strong and my mask flew off.

I continued groaning in pain.

Passenger: "Anymore bright ideas?"

I turned my head around to face him.

y/n: "I got a few, yeah."