You'll get your rent when you fix this damn ground!

I threw her into Xenovia and zipped up to Issei.

Irina: "I came here after all these years to destroy my best friend and this random guy who thinks he's a spider interrupts me!"

y/n:

(Box)

(Box)

Xenovia: "Red Dragon's glove, Asia Argento's Twilight Healing, your Sword Birth and whatever that guy has. They're quite strong artefacts."

Kiba: "My power paints the image of the wrath that the people bonded to me are feeling."

y/n: "I just replaced all of Kiba's living friends from The Holy Sword Exepriment with Lego. Luckily I didn't need to buy any."

Kiba clashed swords with Xenovia.

Kiba had a sword fight with her.

y/n: "Why won't he just use a gun?"

They were just hitting each other's swords.

y/n: "Hey Kiba, maybe instead of hitting her fucking sword you'd dodge her attack and counter attack her? Or maybe parry? Because this looks like something I'd do with a stick when I was younger."

Kiba ignored me.

y/n: "Okay let me put my motivational music on."

 Irina was about to hit Issei, but he grabbed her sword with his Dragon thing.

y/n: "I'm proud of you."

(Top 10 words no one said to me)

Irina: "You shouldn't be so strong, Issei."

y/n: "Let's dance!"

I ran towards her, jumped, punched her to the ground with enough force to make her bounce up, swung under her legs, and dropkicked her.

y/n: "Yo Issei, don't just stand there, do something!"

Issei gave a perverted smirk.

y/n: "If you'll do what I think you're going to do..."

Koneko to Irina: "Watch out."

Irina: "Huh?"

Koneko: "Issei's technique destroys clothing if he gets to touch it."

Irina: "Clothing!?"

Issei: "Koneko-chan! Why are you helping our enemy?"

Koneko: "You're the enemy of every woman."

Irina: "What for satanic technique is that, Issei?"

Irina: "Not only did you become a demon, but you let evil get to your heart."