《•New Teacher•》

Okay, so this one's about Dean (19) and Castiel (23). Castiel is the new math teacher of Dean.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was the first day for school again, and Deans math teacher retired, so he got a new one.

He got ready for school and took Sam with him, who was in junior year, Dean was in senior year.

They arrived at the school, it was Sams first day of junior year, he was very excited.

"I'll meet you here after school, alright?" Dean said. "Yeah, yeah. Sure. See ya, Dean!" Sam said and walked away.

Dean got out of the car, grabbed his bag, and went to the front desk at the school.

"Hi, how can i help you?" The nice lady asked Dean. "I want my week schedule, please," Dean answered.

"Okay, which class are you in?" She asked. Dean read her name plate it said 'Janice'. "Well, Janice, I'll call you Jani, I don't know in which class I'm in yet. I do know who my mentor is, his name is Mr. Johnson, " Dean said with a slightly annoyed voice.

"Hey, Dean, good to see you, how are you?" Dean heard the voice coming from behind him. It was Mr. Johnson. "Can go better, you?" Dean asked. "I'm alright, Janice, give him his week schedule. He's in my class, thanks." Mr. Johnson told Janice, and she nodded and gave Dean his week schedule.

"So I think that you probably already heard that you'll be getting a new math teacher, huh?" He asked. "Yeah, but who's gonna help me with my math then?" Dean asked Mr. Johnson. "He offered to help you, just out of the empty. He's a very good teacher, just give him a chance, i know that you're pretty skeptical, but trust me, he'll help you." He told Dean.

"Alright, what's his name?" Dean asked. "Castiel Novak, but you need to call him Mr. Novak." Mr. Johnson told him. "Alright, when do i need to see him?" "In 5 minutes, " Mr. Johnson answered.

"5 minutes? Okay, where?" Dean asked. "In his classroom, 3rd one on the left of the 4th floor." Mr. Johnson helped. "Alright, see ya, Mr. Johnson" Dean waved and headed to the classroom. He was 2 hours too early at school because of Sam, so he could never be too late.

Dean knocked on the door, which said,'Mr. Castiel Novak - Math teacher'

The door opened. Dean was speechless, the guy that was standing infront of him was gorgeous, his eyes bright blue like the ocean, hair that looks like he just had very rough sex, hot, kissable just everything at once. He opened his mouth but closed it again because he couldn't make any kind of sound. Mr. Novak chuckled. "Hey, you must be Dean." He said, reaching his hand out as he invited Dean in.

"Y-yeah, t-that's my name," Dean stuttered, shaking his hand. While covering his dick up with his books, he was getting hard from a teacher, a math teacher.

"Haha, okay, so... Dean, sit down. Want something to drink?" Mr. Novak asked. "S-some water would b-be nice," Dean told him, staring at the man who was still standing.

"Okay, here you go. So, Dean, i heard you needed help with math?" He asked. "Y-yeah... And something else, " he said the last thing under his breath. "Pardon? I didn't hear what you said, " Mr. Novak said.

"Never mind," Dean said. Mr. Novak sat right in front of Dean, but then moved next to him. "Where do you need help with, Dean?" He asked.

Dean felt his erection getting bigger the more Mr. Novak spoke.

"Math," Dean answered quickly. "Yeah, i got that, but with what?" Mr. Novak chuckled. But then stopped, realizing something.

"OH, how rude of me, i forgot to introduce myself. I'm Castiel, Castiel Novak, you can call me Castiel. Not married, no kids, a lot of siblings, and questioning my sexuality, " Castiel said. "Okay, Cas." Dean said, smirking slightly.

"Oh, giving me a nickname already, huh?" Cas said. "Sorry, i like to give people nicknames when i like them." Dean told Cas. "No, no, don't apologize, i like it." Cas said while looking over at Dean, seeing Deans face turning red.

"Okay, so, do you have a pencil?" Cas asked. Dean held a pencil in his hand, which was resting on his leg, close to his thigh. Cas saw it and wanted to grab it, but when he had a hold on the pencil, Dean suddenly grabbed Cas' arm and stared into his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, i should have asked before i went to grab i -" Cas said, but got cut off my Dean, kissing him.

Dean moved to Cas' lap, still kissing him. He felt Cas kiss back. It was innocent at first, but it got more heated the longer they kissed.

"N-need you, now," Dean said against Cas' lips. Cas chuckled and started unbuckling his belt, Dean did the same. "Needy, aren't you?" Cas teased.

When they both got their belts off, Cas pulled off his shirt, and Dean did too. "Pants," Cas demanded. Dean pulled his pants down to his ankles. Cas just smirked at the sight. He took his pants down to his knees and sat back down.

Dean was hard as fuck, needy as fuck. He gulped at the size of Cas when he pulled down his underwear. Dean walked slowly over to Cas, placing himself on top of Cas' leg.

Cas got lube out of his desk, and soaked his fingers in it. He went back to Dean, who was sitting of that chair now. "All fours" Cas demanded. Dean listened and got on all fours, so Cas could put his fingers into Deans ass. He moaned when Cas put his index finger into him.

"More~" Dean said. He got what he wanted, an extra finger. "OH YES~ CAS~ RIGHT THERE" Dean moaned loudly, causing Cas to stop and pull out his fingers. He soaked his dick in lube and put it infront of Deans entrance.

"You ready?" Cas asked. "Yes~" Dean moaned slightly. Cas put his dick into Dean, earning unholy sounds coming from Deans mouth.

*10 minutes later*

"OH CASTIEL~ FUCK~ THERE~ AHHH~" Dean moaned. "You can cum" Cas said. Right after that, Dean came all over the leather chair. "I'm gonna cum" Cas whimpered, as he came inside of Dean.

"That was amazing, Cas" Dean said. "It was, i can get used to this." Cas said. "Same. Tomorrow, same time?" Dean asked. "Yeah."

----------------------------------------------------------

DAMN THAT WAS A LONG ONE

Sorry if it was bad, but i liked it.

I'll see you guys in the next one shot!

Cya, düd!