《•Truth or Dare•》

Castiel Novak (17) Dean Winchester (18)
(Sorry if this chapter is short and went too fast)

"Haha, yeah, that was funny! I miss those times..." Dean said.

Dean and Castiel we're in Dean's room, just talking. They've known each other for a very long time.

"Hey, wanna play truth or dare? I'm borrreeeeddd" Castiel asked. "I love truth or dare, you first" Dean answered

"Okay, hmm, truth" "How do you get such good grades on history?" Dean asked, with a little bit of sarcasm in his voice. "I don't know, maybe listening to the teacher would help." Cas chuckled.

"Yeah well, you know me, i don't like listening to teachers" Dean jokes.

"Yeah. Okay, truth or dare" Cas moved on.

"Truth" Dean said without hesitation. "Do you like a guy in a romantic way?" Cas asked as a joke, he liked Dean in a more than friends way, but he knew that Dean was as straight as a uncooked spaghetti noodle. Until now... "Yeah, i do" Dean said, shyly. He seemed embarrassed of it.

"Moving on, truth or dare" Dean said, changing the subject. "Dare" Cas said. "Kiss me, no no wait, make out with me" Dean commanded, smirking. Then it hit Cas, Dean liked him.

Cas leaned in to kiss the brave male in front of him. He straddled Dean, slowly grinding onto him.

Dean let out a small moan, trying not to be loud because his brother and his mom were downstairs.

"Cas, i need you right now..." Dean moaned again. "Need aren't you" Cas teased.

Cas kept grinding on Dean until Dean was almost screaming Cas' name, begging to be fucked.

"Enough playtime" Cas slightly chuckled as Dean groaned in disapproval when Cas stopped.

"Cas... come back..." Dean pleaded. Cas nodded and started to strip, except for his briefs. Dean was already half naked (shirt off, shoes and socks) he was fiddling with the belt, but it didn't help to get it off. Cas smirked at the sight, he went over to Dean to help him and slipped the belt off in one swift motion. Now they were both almost naked.

"Oh Dean. You're excited" Cas teased. He straddled Dean's hips and leaned down to kiss Dean. He started to kiss his sharp jaw, to his neck, down to his bare chest and down to his V-line. He started to suck bruises on Dean's V-line, he needed to mark that territory.

Cas played with the elastic band of Dean's briefs with his teeth before slipping them off. Dean was just a moaning mess under Cas.

Castiel took the hunter's length in his hand and started to go un and down. Dean started to breathe heavily and bucked his hips up into Cas' hand, he needed the friction.

"Oh, Cas... Fuck me..." Dean cursed, Cas just chuckled. He stopped pumping Dean and pulled off his own briefs. He took his own member in his hand and stroked it a few times before positioning himself between Dean's legs. He didn't bother preparing Dean, and didn't bother preparing himself.

Screw that. Cas thought, and he started to push himself into Dean's tight little ass.

Dean started to moan loudly, which caused Cas to put his fingers into Dean's mouth to shut him up while he trusted into him.

Dean Winchester, getting fucked by Castiel Novak, who would've thought?

"Cas... I'm c-close" Dean choked out. "It's fine, darling, just cum for me, i can't wait any longer anymore..." Cas almost moaned at 200% volume.

Right after Cas said that, Dean came all over the sheets and his own stomach. Cas came right after Dean, it was a mess.

Both boys rode out their high. Castiel pulled out and flopped down onto the bed next to Dean. Thinking of what just happened.

"That... That was amazing..." Castiel said, still breathing heavily. "It was." Dean ended the conversation, and fell asleep. Cas pulled the covers over them, and fell asleep not long after.

Truth or dare was amazing.

‐--‐------------------------------------------------------------

This was so crappy, but okay, I'm proud of it.
I have insomnia, and i lost my meds😓
It's 4.15 am rn, and i feel sick, but i can't do anything about it rn lmao.
Anywho, goodnight sweets!

Cya düd!