《•Story Book•》

Castiel Novak (18) Dean Winchester (19)

Castiel loves to write, or draw, just anything that's creative. He doesn't keep a journal but he does write fantasy stories.

Castiel was calling with Dean because Dean wanted to play a game. Dean asked Cas if he could come over when they were done with the game. Cas said yes.

"Sweet, I'll be there at 7" Dean said, smiling before hanging up. It was 6 so Cas had some time to kill.

Cas started to write a story about him and Dean, very detailed and interesting. He liked Dean since freshman year (they're in senior year now) They've been best friends since freshman year.

Flashback

It was the first day of freshman year, gosh i hate school Castiel thought. He's always been the quiet and shy kid, never talked to anyone. It was until a beautiful man came in, he was 17 minutes too late because of traffic. He didn't have much choice to sit somewhere, there were 3 free spaces, one beside a girl named Lisa, on beside a boy named Kevin, and one beside Castiel. Cas thought that he would go to Lisa, he just looked like a guy that was as straight as a street light, so Cas thought that he would immediately go to a girl to make a good impression. But Dean went to sit next to Castiel. Castiel looked up to see those pretty forest green eyes. Gosh, they were distracting. "Hiya, I'm Dean" Dean said, sticking his hand out to Castiel once he sat down. "Uh, hi, I'm Castiel" Cas took Deans hand and shook it. Dean smirked before pulling out his stuff for the lesson. They had biology, Cas hated that so he was just doodling in his book. Dean leaned over to see what Castiel was drawing, he saw a guy with a leash attached to a bee. He thought it was cute. The bell and Cas packed all his stuff, he wanted to sprint out of the classroom but Dean grabbed his arm. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" Dean said, taking his hand off of Castiels arm. "Uh, it's f-fine" Cas stuttered, he never did that. "No no, lemme make it up to you, meet me at dorm 243 at 5" Dean said and winked at him.

He just made a friend.

End of flashback

Castiel was done writing his story when the bell rang. He threw the notebook somewhere on his bed, not bothering to close it.

"Hiya Cas" Dean smiled and pulled him into a hug. Gosh, i love his sent Castiel thought.

"Hey Dean" Castiel smiled when they pulled away. Dean walked past him and walked up to Castiels room, he knew the way.

Dean flopped onto Cas' bed and motioned to Cas that he can lay down too. So he did.

"Oh, you forgot to close your notebook" Dean said while reading it. "Oh whoops" Cas said, snatching the notebook from Deans hands. Leaving him confused. What was he hiding from me? I'm his best friend Dean thought.

"Wait be right back. I need to go to the toilet" Cas said while walking away. "Okay, goodluck" Dean said, earning a small chuckle from Castiel.

Dean couldn't stop thinking about that story, he saw that his name was in the story, so he decided to just read it.

He came to a part that was shocking.

No homo: Dean x Castiel.

Castiel and Dean are really good friends. Castiel has a huge crush on Dean. Dean comes over and hugs Castiel, smiling. Later Castiel scooted closer to Dean, shoulders touching. He stared at Deans side profile, gosh he was so beautiful Cas thought. He couldn't resist it anymore and grabbed Deans face and locked their lips together. Dean surprisingly kissed back. Cas took off Deans belt and unzipped his jeans, he leaned down to Deans thighs, kissing them, earning small moans from the green eyed man. He went up a little and pulled off Deans briefs, freeing his cock. Cas swirled his tongue around the head of Deans cock. Dean shivered at the touch, he wanted more. Castiel went down all the way to the base of Deans member. Dean grabbed Cas' hair and started pulling slightly, hinting him that he can continue. Cas started to bop his head up and do-

Dean got interrupted by Cas. Fuck, i got caught Dean thought. Cas smirked and saw that Dean smirked back.

He pushed Dean down onto the bed, locking their lips together. They were making out for what felt like hours but were only 6 minutes.

Castiel began to take off his clothes, Dean did the same. Cas leaned down to Deans briefs and immediately took them off. He started to lick his cock head.

"Cas... i need more" Dean growled. Castiel started to bop his head up and down. "Fuck... Cas... Oh my lord..." Dean moaned. Castiel hummed in response, sending vibrations through Deans body.

Fuck, this felt amazing.

Dean bucked his hips up into Cas' mouth, not caring if he was almost choking.

Later Dean came and started to pump Castiel. "Oh Dean... I've been waiting for this... ah..." Castiel moaned. Dean smirked and pumped Castiel faster.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me" Dean growled. And with that, Cas came in Deans hand and all over his stomach.

"That was fucking amazing" Dean panted out. Cas just hummed in response.

"I'm tired" Castiel said, pulling the covers over himself and Dean. Dean pulled Castiel closer and held his waist.

"We should do this more often" Dean said, still trying to gain his breath. "Absolutely" Castiel said, sleep taking over.

Soon they both peacefully fell asleep.

Gosh, that darn notebook.

___________________________________

That was 100% total crap. But i still like it.
I didn't word prove it yet so sorry if there are any mistakes.
If you have more ideas for me to write, just let me know! Help is always appreciated :)

Cya düd!