《•In my mind•》

This oneshot takes place in season 14, episode 10, where Sam and Cas go into Dean's mind because Dean is trapped inside a fake memory because of Michael.

"Jack, it'll be fine. We're going to bring back Dean, " Sam said, reassuring Jack that they'll be fine.

"Okay, but be careful, Michael is smart," Jack said, concerned.

And with that, Cas nodded and put the straps onto Sam's head. Putting his hand on Sam's shoulder and turning on the machine.

Poof

"Ah, we're here, it worked," Sam said with a bit of excitement and hope in his voice.

They looked around for a bit. "Where is he? Why is it empty?" Sam said, confused.

"Michael is smart. He wouldn't trap Dean just inside his head, no, he would do something else," Castiel said more to himself than to Sam.

Cas put his hand in front of him, using his powers to look for Dean in the memories, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Where is he?" Cas asked.

"Uhm, well, Michael is very smart, so i think that he wouldn't put Dean in a traumatizing memory, he knows that Dean gets stronger because of the anger that he gets when someone tries to hurt a loved one" Sam said, trying to think.

"You're right, I'll look through his good memories." Cas said as he looked around.

Sam listened but then heard an unfamiliar sound. He heard slight moans, but they weren't from Dean, and they weren't from a girl.

"Ew, I don't need to hear any porn that Dean has watched." Sam said as he scrunched up his nose in discust. Sam looked over to Cas who was standing still, not moving a single muscle.

"Hey, Cas, you alright?" Sam asked. Cas turned around to face Sam and he was completely red, his whole face was like a tomato.

"Uh, you weren't supposed to hear that..." Cas said, scratching the back of his neck.

"What do you me- OH, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS MOANING, OH MY GOD" Sam shouted, a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Yeah..." Cas said, embarrassed as he remembered the perfect moment...

Flashback

"Dean, i brought you some pie and a beer" Cas said as he opened Dean's bedroom door.

Dean quickly closed his laptop as he pulled the covers up to his stomach.

"Geez, Cas, knock next time" Dean said, blushing slightly.

"Oh, sorry"

"It's fine, thanks for the pie tho" Dean smiled.

Cas came up to Dean to hand him his pie and beer. Dean took them from Cas, but blushed when their fingers brushed against each other.

Cas got a little too excited and grabbed Dean's wrist when he tried to pull away.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time now" Cas said, with lust in his eyes.

"Go for it" Dean said as he started to get even more hard than he already was.

Cas just straddled Dean and started kissing him with passion, Dean did the same. The kiss started wet and sloppy, but as it continued it got more heated.

"Oh, fuck me" Dean moaned, breathing heavily. Cas started to unclothe himself, smirking at Dean who was already naked and stroking himself slowly.

"Turn around, face down, ass up" (thats the way i like gettin' fucked) Cas demanded.

Dean looked Castiel up an down, surprised at the view infront of him, he never thought that this would ever happen.

Castiel smirked at Dean and moved down to Dean's cock, already stroking it. His hands were wet from pre-cum, but he didn't care.

Castiel lowered himself onto Dean and started to ride him, moaning his name as loud as he could.

"Yes baby, let the neighbors know my name" Dean moaned.

"Dea- D- I'm gonn-" Castiel tried to warn Dean, but he was too late, he came all over Dean and himself.

"Oh Cas" Dean yelled as he came too.

"That was amazing." Dean breathed out, looking at Cas. Cas nodded and moved his head to Dean's chest, falling asleep.

Soon they both were peacefully asleep.

End of flashback

"Ew, Cas, get this away from me. I don't want to see my own brother and best friend having sex" Sam said while covering up his eyes with his hands.

Castiel just chuckled and moved on. He heard Mary talking and Dean, but not kid Dean, no, Now Dean was talking. 

"Sam, I think that I found him, I heard him talk to your mother, and it wasn't Kid Dean" Cas said with a lot of excitement In is voice.

They found Dean, finally, after what felt like 5 hours, they finally found him. He was save, in the bunker, Michael trapped inside Dean's mind, but safely locked away. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fucking hell, i had this chapter in my drafts for a while now but i didn't know how to continue, but i finally got the courage to finish it, i know that it isn't the best but hey, i tried.

i'm also working on my other book called "Can't be that hard... Right?"

it's also a Destiel book, but not a oneshot book, its an actual story, so if you're into high school au's, go check it out! it's FAR from finished but i'm doing my best! :3

anyways, time for the classic outro...

Cya Düd!