《•Oh, I'm sorry•》

Castiel is a newly human. He just came back to the bunker after a hunt. Sam and Dean were getting some food for them.

Castiel decided to take a shower quick shower. He walked over to Deans bedroom, stripped all his clothes off, and layed them on Deans bed.

Castiel opened the door to the bathroom and stepped under the shower. "God, I love hot showers" Castiel thought out loud.

He started singing a song.

I'm an Angel with a shotgun
Fighting 'til the war's won
I don't care if heaven won't take me back
I'll throw away my faith babe
Just to keep you safe
Don't you know you're everything I have?

Castiel was so caught up in singing that he didn't notice the bunker front door open and close.

And I~ wanna live not just survive to-

Castiel got cut off by Dean walking in.
"WHOOPS, sorry Cas" Dean yelled. Castiel just chuckled and got out of the shower, he asked Dean real wicked to hand him a towel.

Cas came out of the bathroom, surprised to see Dean sitting there. "You can sing amazing" Dean said.

"Well, thank you, Dean" Cas said and walked over to him and kissed him

Later they headed back to the map room to eat. After that, they played a game.

It was very very funny since Dean lost every round of it, never won.

Later Cas, Sam and Dean went to bed.

‐--‐------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this one, this one is fluff btw, no smut rn, I need to sleep. I also managed to not turn this into a student x teacher story, lol.

This was total crap and short.

Cya düd!