Miraculous: Teaser Trailer

Author's note: I know you are expecting a chapter of my new story of my page, but I'm experiencing internet issue that made some of my paragraph lines scramble. So, instead for now, I post this teaser trailer of my new story.

Just imagine of your own epic music with this written teaser.

(Soft music)

A airplane is heading towards Paris. A teenage Half Spaniard and Half French girl is frowning by the window as she was worried what will her new life of returning to her hometown.

"Papi, are you sure this is a good idea?" The girl spoke out of nowhere of the screen.

"I think it's a great idea!" Her Spaniard father, Miguel, said in excitement.

"Lo dudo mucho. La única razón por la que nos mudamos a París es porque tu negocio de perfumes se está haciendo famoso junto con tu supuesto viejo amigo, Gabriel Agreste. (I seriously doubt it. The only reason we're moving to Paris is because your perfume business is becoming famous along with your so-called old friend of yours, Gabriel Agreste.)." Monica, Miguel's sister and the girl's aunt, said in unamused.

"And this Gabriel? You don't like him, do you?" The girl asked her.

"No. Not one bit." Monica said.

(Music stop for a moment)

Monica funny continued, "Or two? Or ten? Or... maybe a million?"

The girl and her father looked at her with a funny blank look.

(Skip scene, music has gotten a little hyper)

At the Lopez' mansion, the girl walked around her new bedroom before holding up a photo of her child self and her mother, who is a ballerina.

"You miss your mom, don't you?" Miguel said.

"Yes. A lot." The girl softly replied.

(Short flashback of her child self and her mother giving each other a big hug before she leaves to the car with her manager)

"Flora, I know you want her to come home so bad, but you have to be patient. Someday, she'll return in time for your future ballets." Miguel comfort her.

"That's what you said before and the time before that. Nothing exciting happened." Flora said in sadness.

"Yet, but it will be, as long as you believe it." Miguel said.

(Skip scene to morning at school)

"You are going to love your new school." Miguel spoke out of nowhere of the screen.

Flora walked the stairs to the entrance then to the courtyard then to the stairs to class.

"Class, we have a new transfer student. Say hello to Flora Beaulieu-López." Ms. Bustier said to her classroom students.

"Hello, Flora." The class said in unison, except Chloe and Sabrina.

"Uh...hi." Flora quietly shy said as she waves.

"More like LOW-ra, if you ask me. Hahahahahaha!" Chloe mocked her.

Flora lower her head to cover more of her face from her hoodie. Just when things are about to get worse...

"Waaaaah!" A blunette pigtails, Marinette, stumbled on the ground when she entered through the door, then accidently loosen her box of macarons.

Flora quickly catch it and softly giggled to Marinette before she offers her hand which made the baker girl smiled back to her.