🫧The Bubbler🫧

Hello! I hope you guys had a great new year so far with your friends and family.

I have been holding up for this chapter. Things in my life have been hectic in the past month, my sweet brother who we're inseparable since kids is moving to his own house to start his life, me and my mom are also looking for a house for us and my dad, and I'm still looking for a very first job, but still no luck. I think those managers in my city are being so asinine for not giving the first time candidates a chance to advance their careers.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. There will be some mishaps and some fluff between Flora and Adrien.

I do not own Miraculous, only Thomas Astruc and Jeremy Zag. I only own my OC.

Chapter 5: The Bubbler

Normal POV

Dupain-Cheng House; Marinette's room

Morning, Marinette is sleeping on her bed while Tikki was sleeping on her holder's stomach and then is woken up by her alarm clock on her cellphone.

She wakes up and makes Tikki go flying, "Huh? Happy birthday-- ow! (jumps down the stairs and hits her mannequin) Happy birthday! (she twirls around and sits down on her swivel desk chair gets on her computer and turns it on, revealing her desktop background to be a collage of Adrien Agreste's pictures with hearts around them) Aw, Happy birthday, Adrien. (She makes kissing noises towards the screen)"

López Estate Mansion; Flora's room

(FlowersHeart17: Flora's 1st set of pajamas, she dumped her old oversized blue t-shirt  pajamas from Origins after she went shopping and change her look in Stoneheart Part 2

(FlowersHeart17: Flora's 1st set of pajamas, she dumped her old oversized blue t-shirt  pajamas from Origins after she went shopping and change her look in Stoneheart Part 2.)

Sleeping on her bed, along with Kammah next to her, Flora was snoring away with her mouth open and her left arm over her forehead.

Her alarm went off with one of her favorite salsa songs and shot up with a yelp, her hair braid flips up; her hair braid is normal without volume and it was held with a white nylon thread elastic hair tie secure at the end. She was holding her comforter blanket with both hands close to her while looking curiously around until she realize what today is.

"It's his birthday!" Flora exclaimed.

With a big smile on her face, she quickly toss her blanket which made Kammah underneath yelped. Kammah crawled out of there, "What do you mean?"

"Happy Birthday!" Flora shouted then giggled as she moves to her left where the empty area was, which she have something to put there.