Chapter 1: Welcome to beach city

We see a car driving on the road down to a small beach side city. As the car approaches, a sign reads. 

Y/n: "Welcome to Beach city..."

A young boy says while in the passenger seat of a car with an older women in the drivers seat. The women having shoulder length light blonde hair with a small tattoo of a star on her right shoulder. 

Maria: "Here we are Y/n our new home"

Y/n: "hm...."

The women looks to the boy with a small smile before returning her attention to the road. 

Maria: "Look I know this was sudden but this is a good thing for us, a new place and a fresh start for us"

Y/n: "I know mom, I know"

Pulling up to a house the women stops the car and gets out with the boy fallowing. Heading to the house and opening the front door the two walk in with the women taking a deep breath in. 

Maria: "Smell that, it's the smell of a new start. Achoo!" she sneezes

Y/n: "And a dust..."

Maria: "Yeah well nothing a little TLC can't help" looking back out the door she hums "That moving van should have arrived before us, why not explore the town a bit while I see if I can find out where our stuff is."

Y/n: "Okay..."

The boy simply replies in a monotone voice. 

Walking down near the beach he looks out seeing a bored walk with a large fair like area on the pier. On the boardwalk itself it seems to be lined with the usual things. Fast foods and even an arcade along with other miscellaneous shops with nothing really catching his eye.

Walking more he approaches a large building with a doughnut on top just as his stomach makes a slight rumbling. Shrugging he enters the shop seeing two people inside, one being a short women with blonde hair and the other being a tall boy with orange-brown hair. Both sported shirts with a doughnut on them leading to the assuming that they are employees at the shop.

Women: "Oh hey, welcome to the big doughnut. What can I get ya?"

Y/n: "Uh hi, can I just get a F/d (Favorite doughnut)"

Women: "No problem just a sec. Your new around here aren't you"

Y/n: "Yup, just arrived a few minuets ago actually"

Sadie: "Well I hope you enjoy it here, I'm Sadie and this is Lars"

She introduces herself and the boy. At this point she had retrieved the doughnut and Y/n pays. 

Y/n: "Nice to meet you both and thanks"

The boy leaves the shop already eating his doughnut as he walks down to the beach. A slight breeze making his half button shirt open showing a black angular object in the middle of his chest. Looking down at it he quickly buttons his top to hide it, while doing so he accidentally drops his doughnut in the sand making him let out a sigh. 

Y/n: "Great" flopping down on the sand sitting with one leg bent having his knee propped up (This day just get's better and better. Why did we have to move here again? Oh yeah that's right...)

(Flashback)

Maria runs into the house almost tackling Y/n into a hug while she laughs. 

Y/n: "Woah mom what's up?!"

Maria: "I just hit the jackpot, one of my song jingles was bought by this big fast food chain and now check it out!"

She holds up a check for nearly 100 million dollars.