Chapter 4: Laser Light Cannon

Steven and   run to the Beach Citywalk Fries with Y/n just walking behind them. The owner Fryman had just entered the building when the three approached. 

Steven: "Hey, Fryman, give me the bits!"

Fryman: "Steven were closed" he flips a we're closed sign

Steven: "Aww, what?"

Amethyst: "Give him the bits!" she slams her fists on the counter "The bits! The bits!" she chants hitting the counter each time

Steven the joins in

Amethyst & Steven: "The bits! The bits! The bits!"

Fryman: "Okay, Okay! Take it easy on the counter will ya?" He gives in while turning to get the fry bits

Amethyst & Steven: "Yes!" the two high five

Fryman: "I can give you actual fries if you want?"

Steven: "Just the bits please, thanks"

After reeving the bits the three turn to leave with steven holding the bag of bits out too Y/n. 

Steven: "Here Y/n you gotta try them"

Y/n raised a brow at such an odd choice of snack but still he was a little curious before trying some. 

Y/n: "Huh, not bad actually"

Steven: "Ah, sunset my favorite time of day. When the sun goes down, and the second sun get's bigger and bigger in the sky"

Y/n get's confused for a sec before looking out where Steven was looking, seeing a large object in the sky. 

Amethyst: she laughed "Yeah, that big hot second su.. Oh no, what's that doing here?"

Steven: "What is it?" Amethyst picks him up running off making him drop the fry bits "Ah, my bits!"

Y/n: sighs "Today was almost normal..."

On the beach near Steven's house Garnet and Pearl are looking through a telescope looking at the strange object.

Garnet: "This is bad"

Pearl: "Look at the size of it, I had no idea these things were so big!"

Amethyst: running over carrying Steven with Y/n fallowing behind "Garnet! Pearl!"

Pearl: "We saw. Some of us are trying to protect humanity. Where were you?"

Amethyst: putting steven down "...Eating fry bits"

Pearl lets out a groan

Steven: "Oh, can I see?" he looks through the telescope to see the large orb which turns and opens as a giant eye "Woah, It's a giant eyeball! Awesome!"

Pearl: "NOT awesome! It's a Red Eye!"

Steven: "A red eye?! It's going to infect us all!" he cries

Y/n: "Steven, that's pinkeye and its very treatable" Amethyst laughs 

Pearl: "It's going to crash into beach city and crush us, along with a bunch of oblivious, innocent townspeople! we have to stop it"

Y/n: "How are you going to stop something like that?"

Steven: "What are we gonna do?"

Garnet: "The only thing powerful enough to destroy it is a Laser Cannon that belonged to Rose Quartz"

Steven: "My mom?"

Amethyst: groans "If Rose were here, this would be so easy"

Pearl: "I know, but she's not, and the cannon is missing. We'll have to find another solution"