Chapter 5 Cheeseburger Backpack

Steven sits outside his house by his mailbox on a rock.

Steven: "Hey Mr. postman bring me a post, bring me a post I love the most" He sings

Coming around the corner a mailman appears

Steven: "My song came true! Do you have a package for me today?!"

Mailman: "Hold on" he says opening his mail bag "Let me see what I got here. Did you order a loaf of bread with a stamp on it?"

Steven: "No"

Mailman: "Did you order a jury summon for R.J. Finkle?"

Steven: "No"

Mailman: "How about a copy of Risein: Old Reno, for a Y/n L/n?"

Steven: "That's the game Y/n was telling me about. But it's not me, I'm Steven"

Mailman: "Oh, right, right, right, Steven!" he pulls out a package "Here it is, Steven Universe"

Steven: "Ha! This thing is gonna help save the world" he says excited

Mailman: "Really? It says it's from the Wacky Sacks Supply Company"

Steven: "Garnet, Amethyst and pearl think I shouldn't go on magic adventures because I don't know how to use my gem powers"

Mailman: "....That seems reasonable"

Steven: "But there are other ways I can help"

Mailman: "With a Wacky Sack?"

Steven: "Exactly"

Mailman: "Do you know how you can save my world?" he takes out a signature pad "Sign here, please"

Steven signs for it adding stars around his name

Mailman: "Barb yells at me if I don't get signatures"

Steven: "That's awful"

Just at that moment a bright light shines from inside Stevens house

Steven: "Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl are back!" ge grabs his package before running inside

Mailman: "Wait Steven, what is a Wacky Sack?"

Steven runs inside and is greeted to the sight of the Gems with Garnet's hair having feathers in it.

Garnet: "Hello, Steven"

Pearl: "Amethyst, we do not need that! It's not going to fit in the fridge"

Steven turns seeing Amethyst with a giant egg in her arms

Amethyst: "What?! I got this" she slowly pulls out a shelf before dropping it on the floor spilling milk and a bag of bagles before placing the egg inside. "Look, it fits. Ha!" she slams the door shut as a crack is herd "Oh man, we can make a big omelet, or a quiche, or big sunny side ups!"

Pearl: moving her attention to Steven "We fought a giant bird. We're only here for a second, we've got to go back out"

Steven: ""What? Why?

Pearl: Shows a statue in her hand "We have to place this Moon Goddess Statue on the top of the Lunar Sea Spire before midnight. Without it the whole place will fall apart! Oh, Steven, you should have seen the spire in it's heyday"

She projects an image of the sea spire fomr her gem

Pearl: "It's an oasis for gems on earth. It's abandoned now, but we can still save it with this statue!"

Steven: "Wha? That's perfect!"

Pearl: "What? why?"

Steven: "Because I can help carry it for you, in this"