SIX

"Jungkook! Jungkook, why aren't you talking? Jungkook, tell me you're going to fix this, right? Jungkook, why aren't you saying something?" I grabbed his collor, trying to make him look at me. After the news was out, he wasn't talking anything.

He hasn't looked at me once. My mind is so fucked up right now and his silence is killing me.

"No, Y/N I can't, my family reputation is more important to me I can't risk that because of you. I'll deny this and you have to go to your house and prepare for the wedding with my brother we have to  stop this. This is the end of us. Bye." He yanked my arms back and walked out of the door leaving me behind crying my heart out calling his name.

He didn't look at me once. Ignored my pleading voice asking him to not leave me. My body fell on the ground looking at the way he went.

"Jungkook, please come back,"

My eyes open as soon as he calls out my name. I check my surroundings, finding him by my side looking at me with worried expression. He's home.

"Are you okay, baby? You were crying in your sleep, calling out my name."  Oh, that was a nightmare, but whatever is going on in reality is worse than the nightmare.

"I- I.." I couldn't speak as he embraced my body as I hugged him crying on his chest.

"I.. I dreamt about you leaving me." I told and cried even more. "Shh, it's okay, love....I'm trying to get the situation under my control. Just don't cry."

Since the morning I'm under a great stress. I believed it's my mom who is behind this but jungkook strongly believed its not her. She would never take a risk like this.

Since the morning I've closed all the windows and blinds of the house as I'm paranoid that there might be someone who's keeping an eye in us.

Since the morning Jungkook has taken my phone so that I don't read any bullshit that media might release again.

Since the morning I've isolated from the outside world. It's Jungkook who went out to his office to look after the matter while I stayed home locking myself completely.

"Now listen to me very carefully. We have to go public and apologize. We have to accept our mistake."

I looked at his face, confused by his words. "You mean whatever we have is a mistake?"

"No, it's not, but you cheating on my brother is." I can't believe him how simply he's blaming everything on me.

I free myself from his hold facing him. Oh, how bad I wanna slap him right now.

"How are you blaming everything on me when you were involved in this affair as much as I was." No, this is not the Jungkook you knew.

"Y/N, you were engaged to someone, not me." Huh? I want to laugh at this.

"You knew that, then why did you keep calling me again and again? You knew I was engaged to someone, so why didn't you try to stop? You had no one to back you up not even your brother nor your mother when your ex wife was accusing you for domestic violence and harassment I was the one who believed you and provided you the emotional support.." I raised my voice  this time. This is the first time I've hated seeing his face.