Nine

Throughout the night, he kept pounding me tossing and turning me into different positions until I passed out. I could have stopped him, but I didn't. He fucked only one hole by the way because he said he'll take my anal virginity on our wedding night.

He gave me aftercare in the morning. Fed me nourishing breakfast and after that he announced something which I never expected.

Jungkook pov

"Seattle?" She asked, surprised as I nodded "Yes Seattle. I've decided that we should relocate to Seattle." Yes! This is what I've planned. For us to move to Seattle.

"But baby, we have huge businesses to look after." She said."I've arranged everything. I have a friend in Seattle he is willing to partner with us so we could shift our business there. We will operate our business from the US." I know she won't have any problem moving to Seattle.

She was in the US for three years for her studies.

"Let's go from here. I know we won't be able to shut everyone up. Some people will always be behind us. I don't want any of that to ever come up on our kids." I made her understand the situation which she seems to get.

"I trust you, baby. I really trust you. I'll walk to death blindly if it's with you." She never fails to make me realize just how fucking loved I am by her.

She has an equal amount of love for me. She has never left my hand in whatever situation we were in. She stood by me even if I've said some hurtful things to her. That's why I made this decision. It's to protect her.

I personally think that if not like this, we would still have made it to each other, we would still have managed to be with each other because we were always meant to be.

In just the next few months, we have shifted to Seattle. My baby looks happy these days. There is no one to question her if she go out, there is no one to judge her, she is living her life as she should be.

She has a lot of friends her who were so excited by the news of her being back in US and settling here. She has been going out alot with them.

Kim Namjoon, my friend who was helping me out in the business is getting us a lot of deals. Our partnership is accepted by our old clients and Investers, jungwon is handling the things back in Korea while I'm expanding it here.

Kim&Co. Which belongs to the Y/N's family has decided to elect a CEO by board's voting, since Y/N is heiress of the company she was supposed to be the CEO but things didn't go as expected. She has decided to check on everything occasionally by going back to korea once in a while. She will become the owner after her father.

About our wedding. My baby is planning everything with her girls. She is friends with wedding planners who are helping her in everything. Our close family will be traveling here to attend the wedding which is in two months.

In the meantime, we are now doing things that we could not do due to our situation. We are going out every day on dates, we go on walks holding hands, we go clubbing dancing out night away. We are always trying different Korean barbeque restaurants around the city since we both love it.

I smiled to myself once I reached the apartment building we lived in. I was quick to take the elevator and reach my floor.

"Hi..." I greeted as soon as I enter.

"You're home. Welcome, baby." She quickly comes hugging and kissing my tiredness away.

"You were cleaning?" I asked as I saw the vacuum cleaner on the floor of our living room.

"Yes, I was kinda bored today, I was not in a mood to hang out with anyone, so I decided to do it. I even cooked after a long time, go freshen up I'll reheat the food." She smiled as I kissed her before going towards our room.

"So how is everything? Do you think our firm is established here?" She asked as I took it up to me and served the food since she cooked.

"Yes, baby, we are going to make it huge. We just got a deal from Arabs. Hyung really does have big connections." I replied as she looked happy with my answer. Of course, as a woman, she would want her man to be more and more successful.

Though we both don't follow any religion but she always prays in church whenever I have meetings. It's like she has dedicated her whole life to me. Whenever she prays, she prays for me, so even though I don't believe in God, I still join my hand every morning and pray to keep her happy and healthy with me.

She is  my angel. "So...,"

She started as I gave her all my attention, realizing she wanted to talk about something.

"You know I visit gynecologist for regular check up" I nodded as she was playing with her fingers nervously.

"And I was having morning sickness these days, you didn't notice because you left early in the morning. She ran some tests on me and........I'm pregnant."

Wait.......did I hear it right she said she is pregnant........"

"Baby I know you have so many responsibilities and....."

"Shhh....." I cupped her cheeks making her look in my eyes. "You know we were always ready for the baby. We've talked about this a lot of times. This is our baby. Our first baby my love." I said as my eyes locked with hers. I could not express how happy I am.

"I know baby, but adding one more responsibility on you right now...I stopped taking pills since the day you proposed me." She said as I smiled down at her face.

"I'm sure we're blessed with this baby because God thinks it's the right time." She chuckled pecking my lips.

"You never believed in God." I smiled, kissing the tip of her nose. "Now I do, because he blessed me with you and now this baby, and I pray he gives me  another small baby Y/N."

"You're so cute." She giggles saying that as if I ain't seven years older than her. "How long has it been, baby?" I asked. "One month."

"I want to prepone our wedding. I'll make the arrangements quicker. You don't have to stress." She stood up and moved to my lap, hugging my neck with her face buried on the side of my neck.

"We're finally going to be parents." She whispers as I soothe her back. Hearing this from her brought tears to my eyes.

We both sob together in each other's embrace, sharing this happiest moment of our life.

-----------------------------------------------
To be continued

The next chapter will be the last the last. 💫