Eight

I look at the couple, Jungwon and soojin, getting married. This is a very enclosed wedding with only family.

Both of them look so happy. It's ironic how I could have been the one being married today, but here I am attending my ex fiance's wedding.

"I can't believe Jungwon is going to be a father before me." Jungkook, who sat just beside me, says, catching my attention.

A chuckle leaves my mouth. I wrap my arms around his, placing my head on his shoulder. "You're so obsessed with the idea of having kids."

"I'm obsessed with the idea of having kids with you." He kissed my head, placing his other hand on mine. "Really?" I asked, looking at his handsome face as he does the same.

"Yes, I wasn't even planning to be with a woman ever again after my divorce. You changed everything." He smiled softly.

"Was I worth all the chaos, every single deal you lost, every harsh thing you've experienced in the last few days?" I asked again.

"You're worth everything, my love." Should I pull him somewhere private and give him a good head?

"Can I just say you look extremely handsome today." I said, kissing his bicep.

"And can I say you look breathtakingly beautiful every day?" A blush crept on my face, looking into his big brown eyes.

"I love you," I mouthed to him

"I love you more." He mouths back, leaning I'm to kiss my temple.

We look in the front as the priest announced them an official couple.

"Remember I told you something a few days ago?" He said, making me confused.

"That I will fuck you on your wedding day." He reminds me "Though things didn't go as planned but of course I'm going to make you burn that worthless wedding and make you flush the stupid ring and then fuck you in a nasty way."

He said under his breath for me to hear only. "Can we not talk about sex here?" I said rolling my eyes.

"I better see you rolling those eyes on our bed love."

------------------------------------------------

We covered our bare bodies with the blanket after making love for almost four hours. He did made me burn that wedding dress, which was delivered to my address just two days ago, which also made me flush the engagement ring before taking me in the living room.

He laid beside me looking at my face by resting his head on his palm putting his elbow on the bed.

He tucks my hair behind my ear before leaning in to kiss my forehead. "Afterglow really looks good on you." I shyly smile hiding my face under the blanket which he quickly pulled down.

"Don't hide that pretty face." He says and grabs my hand kissing it softly. "I want to see you in the wedding gown for me soon."

"I want that too babe but the things that are going on I don't thinks it's possible right now." I smiled sadly.

"I know baby but I was tryna propose." His words caught me off guards as he chuckles.

He reach out to the nightstand on his side beside the bed and pulls out a small box.
I sat up, tears of joy fell out of my eyes as he sat opposite to me opening the box where sat the beautiful ring.

"Will you marry me Y/N? I've planned everything

"Will you marry me Y/N? I've planned everything. I'll make everything right. No one will be there to question you. Just say yes."

"Yes!! I'll marry you!! I'd accept death if it's for you." I said with a shaking voice as he slid the ring on my finger.

"You don't have to accept death, angel. Just accept me as your life partner, and I'll protect you with my everything." I couldn't control as I jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging my tightly.

"I love you so much." I whispered softly, kissing him on the cheek. "I love you more love." The cool air hits our bare bodies.

Next things I know I was laying down with his body over mine his cock in me moving his hips rapidly.

I wrap my legs around his waist, clinging onto his body. Our lips are attached as we express every emotion to each other through our bodies.

We break the contact between our lips. I kept looking at the ring in my finger, still not believing that I was his fiance now after every thing I have him.

He buried his face in my neck, leaving sweet kisses. My heart is about to burst with the happiness.

"I want you to fuck me till the morning." I whispers to him. "That's exactly what I'm going to do, love." He replied with his jaw clenched as he released into me.

He pulls out laying on the bed. "Sit on my face, babe."

Without hesitation because with the position we've done this is nothing, I sat on his face bending my body a little resting my palms on the surface of the bed.

He cups my asscheeks swiping his tongue against my pussy while I moved my hips against his mouth.

The pleasure is way to much to handle as I cum on his face just after a few minutes.

I fell on the side trying to catch my breath. He moves his hand between my thighs as he started to play with my pussy by flicking my clit. I tried to close my legs due to overstimulation but he was quick to part them again and give a few slap on my pussy.

"Weren't you the one who wanted to get fucked all the Night? Be ready cause I'm not gonna stop fucking you today even if you cry beg or even pass out." I part my legs more to let him do whatever he wants since I want to be fucked like a slut.

He inserts two of his fingers in my hole as I desperately moan. "What a slut you've become for me." He smacks my pussy again.

I asked him to slap my pussy again as he didn't waste time to give me what I wanted. My moans stuck in my throat as my whole body is trembling vigorously.

I pull away and get on all fours, sticking my ass out twisting my head to look over at him. "Please use whichever hole you want. Fuck me more. I'm completely yours from now on, Daddy." 

---------------------------------

To be continued