CATFIGHT CLUB!

Siblings.

They don't always look the same. They don't always act the same. And they certainly don't always have the same taste in the opposite sex,or the same sex to Panty. Friends are the family you choose,siblings are the strangers with whom you live. Understandably they tend to argue over in insignificances. The closer they get the more they clash it is the way of things...At least until they grow up that is.

(I'm back writing this mess,great) At the church everything was fine and peachy-

Stocking: Shit! Godammit!

(Of course. There can't be one normal day.) Anyway,it appears Stocking is looking all over for something.

Stocking: Not here! Not here!!

Stocking: Not here!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!

Meanwhile just behind Stocking Panty and Beanie were sitting on the couch. Beanie had a blue beanie,blue shirt with the words"Lazy ass"in black,black pants and black sneakers. He was also playing on his console with Chuck on his lap.

Panty: My hangover is saying you're too fucking loud,I mean unless you're like missing your period,that would suck.

Beanie: What's goin on,Stockin'?

Stocking: My pudding is gone,you Twat! PUD-DING!

Beanie: All this bitchin for puddin?

Stocking: It's specially ordered from heaven and has a 500-year waiting list! Dammit,that pudding is legendary!

Beanie: I see the problem.

Panty: And?

Stocking: Oh my god,you ate it didn't you?!

Panty: AhAhA?

Stocking: Don't"AhAhA"me! It was either you or Chuck!

Panty then Kicks Chuck out of Beanies lap.

Panty: Uh,why would you just assume it was me? What about Beanie?

Beanie then gives Panty a"What the hell"look.

Stocking: I know he didn't take it,cause he's not a rude little shit like you! Besides...

Stocking inches closer towards her sisters face.

Panty: What?

Stocking grabs Panty's face and turns it to reveal a glob of pudding on her cheek.

Stocking: I'm not assuming I know it was you!

Panty: Oh wait,you're talking about pudding,right? Yeah I guess I did eat that but it was disgusting,sugary as shit.

Stocking: Mother bitch,I knew it!

Stocking snatches up Chuck and squeezes him like a stress toy.

Stocking: It's pudding Panty,you knew it was gonna be sweet. What the crap?!