VOMITING POINT!

Whoops!

Whoops!

Who put that there?

Must've been some FOOLISH writer.

...In case you don't get it

this is an April Fools joke.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...Apparently, no one else who does PASWG has done this episode.

Fun, huh?

So, I thought I'd take the time to ask you guys some questions.

Don't be shy to comment.

There's a special reward if you make it to the end...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...How ya doin'?

How ya liking the book so far?

Cause apparently it's a smash!

When season 2 comes out should I make it a different book, add it to this one, Or not do it at all?

Ummm...What's your favorite episode of Panty and Stocking...Cause if it's this one, I'm so sorry...

What's your favorite episode of this fic? Has it changed since you read this?

Oh right, I guess since this is supposed to be episode 5b I should recap what happened in "VOMITING POINT!".

So in a city not too far from Daten called Little Tokyo. A suffering businessman named Turo (I think that's how ya spell it..) has a miserable life in this miserable town he's workin' an office job though he's 50 years old and is struggling to do his job well. He lives in a shabby old apartment with his wife, daughter, and mother-in-law. His daughter's birthday is coming up and all she wants is a meeting with Panty and Stocking, obviously, he can't get that shit... So to drown his sorrows he and a few of his co-workers go to a bar and get wasted. Unfortunately, Turo drank so much that he accidentally pukes up and summons Booger Pukey.

 Unfortunately, Turo drank so much that he accidentally pukes up and summons Booger Pukey

Yes, that's a giant ghost made outta puke. *SIGH* First shit, then boogers, now puke?! Why is it whenever the angels take on a big ghost it's always gotta be made outta something absolutely disgusting?! Anyway, fortunately for Little Tokyo, Panty and Stocking came and shanked the puke spirit. Then, for some reason, they give him an autograph and he gives that to his daughter.