HIGH SCHOOL NUDICAL!

*Brief is in this one. Gag.*

At the church, it was as normal as a black priest and a scientist woman taking care of two angels and a nephalem. So pretty normal if I do say so myself, and I do. So tonight "everyone's favorite trio" were tuning up their weapons.

Panty: Urrrrrrrragh, I'm so fucking bored! Why the fuck do we have to do this shit? ( That's the same question I have when writing) Seriously, how backwards is this, we're sitting at home on a weekend alone jacking off the goddamn machinery.

Stocking stops working on her sword to see her progress but the sword has a crack in so she throws it and it skewers Chuck.

Stocking: I can't tell you how much I love it when you get dramatic. It's like you really don't know the answer to that question. Gee, I don't know, Panty maybe we'll get the "wrath of the afro queen" if these weapons aren't prepped.

Panty lazily grabs her gun and makes it look like she's jacking it off.

Panty: Oh~ "My name's Stocking, and I'd rather jack off machinery than go out on the weekend like a real girl does."

As Panty kept jacking off her gun it broke.

Panty: C'mon this goes against everything we were created to do. Let's ditch that man-twat

Beanie: Can't say I blame you, Pan-pan, but do you know what happens if our weapons don't work?

Beanie causally points his crossbow to his head with his demon arm. He pulls the trigger and the crossbow explodes covering both his hand and head in soot.

Beanie: And that's not just painful to feel it's also painful to watch like a shitty sitcom.

Stocking: Yeah, you know the purpose of our existence? Look, why do you take over his job alright? Just kill the mo' and you can take over for him.

Suddenly Panty's phone starts a-ringing. She takes it and sees who it is and then gets one of her classy ideas, she wraps her hair so it looks like Garter's.

 She takes it and sees who it is and then gets one of her classy ideas, she wraps her hair so it looks like Garter's

Panty: Hello, Stocking and Beanie. I'm here to interrupt your life and tell you that we have been blessed with another heavenly mandate. Check it hookers!

 Check it hookers!