Dates and an old foe

Somewhere far away in another place, it was raining in a city, thunder struck near a tall empire skyscraper building.

Inside the building is a bed by a fire place, in the bed were two creatures: bowser and a young women.

Bowser with his skin attached was sleeping and next him was Sophia, he turns to her.

"Morning" she whispered.

"Morning" he smiled

Then bowser Jr climbs in bed laughing as he gets between his parents.

"Looks like someone is awake" Sophia says when bowser rubs his son's head then he looks up my at his wife.

"Are you happy?" She asked.

" I am when I have my wife and son with me"

After a brief Pillow talk, bowser leans in closer, they were about to kiss but suddenly.

Kamek opens the door to a room with a tank of strange colorful water, and inside the tank chamber.

A large familiar turtle, closing in on deep, it's eye open like he has been awoken from a dream....... it was bowser.

"Sir, I wait to interrupt sir but-"

"Go away! I'm sleeping"

"I see that sir but it's time to get up" Kamek presses a button and the water drains and bowser falls to the ground.

"I said not now"

"But sir...he's here"

The shadow hides his skin in the dark but his eyes open wide in shocked.

"Bring me my skin"

"Yes sir" Kamek whistle and two koopas bring a suit.

He gets in a shower chamber and two koopas pit something on him, then he puts on his suit.

"He's got it sire"

"Then everything is fallen into action, all we need now...is the final piece, the last ingredient and I will finally have a wife and queen by my side, Kamek?"