The koopalings

Flying through the building, in bowser's building were seven Koopalings in the clan: Larry (Lee Roberts), Morton(S. Scott Bullock), Wendy (Rachael McAdams), Iggy (Jim Parsons), Roy, Lemmy (Zac Efron), and Ludwig (Jacob Tremblay). These leaders of the Koopa Troop

Larry Koopa is the youngest Koopaling who is often seen at the forefront of the Koopalings' antics, and he wields the orange magic wand. His main color representation is sky blue,

Morton Koopa Jr. is the only Koopaling to have a brown skin tone and is often depicted as the largest Koopaling, wielding the red magic wand

known as "Big Mouth" due to his talkative nature, and often talks for long amounts of time, he seems to be rather grouchy, with brutal strength to match. Morton's level of intelligence is portrayed inconsistently; sometimes he is shown to be quite slow-witted, but he possesses a more cunning side.

Wendy O. Koopa is the sole female Koopaling; she wields the purple magic wand. Her main color representation is pink, although her shell

considered a spoiled brat with a quick temper, often going into a rage over little things. She is stated to be tomboyish, and seemed to act as the de facto boss

Iggy Koopa is a hyperactive, demented, and unpredictable Koopaling who wields the yellow magic wand. His main choice of color is yellow-green,

He was also known as "Hop" and is the twin brother of Hip (Lemmy); together, they are among the youngest members of the family. He was just as childish and immature as his brother

Roy Koopa's head and sunglasses are pink (as was his shell originally), and he wields the black magic wand

He was also known as "Bully" and is said to be a typical bully who likes beating up others for his own amusement. This is true in most appearances, but Roy instead speaks in a calm and collected manner, so he may have more of a laid-back personality and be less of a tough guy. He is also the second bulkiest Koopaling after Morton.

Lemmy Koopa is depicted as a small, fun-loving child who wields the green magic wand and has been shown capable of being serious when the situation calls for it.

known as "Hip" he is the twin brother of Hop (Iggy); together, they are among the youngest members of the family. Lemmy is usually depicted as perhaps the least bright Koopaling, but is also the most genuinely innocent of his siblings.

Ludwig von Koopa is the eldest who possesses a magnificent intelligence most likely superior to that of the other Koopalings, and wields the blue magic wand

Bowser named after the German Classical and Romantic late composer Ludwig van Beethoven. He was also known as "Kooky" has more of a mad scientist persona. Like his namesake, he is said to be a composer and is very much into the culture, but is also sometimes suggested to be the cruelest of the Koopalings. Ludwig egotistically believes himself to be a "real leader", to which the others, Lemmy, Morton, and Iggy specifically, claim they never voted on it and further explain they operate as a collective trust.

These are the children of bowser, they all gathered around in a around table, they all laughed and teased each other.

Then they hear footsteps and turn to see their dad.

"MY CHILDREN....it is so good to see you my babies" he went from firm to gentle.

"Hi dad" they all raved then Wendy gets form her seat to her dad and hugs his neck.

"Hi daddy"

"Hi princess, how you kids been doing"

"Oh we been doing ok dad" Ludwig says.

"Pretty good dad" Morton says.

"We're great" Iggy added.

"Sorry to call you children at a busy time like this"

"Oh it's ok dad, you know we're not too busy for you" Larry says.

"So what's up dad, what's going on?" Ludwig asked and they all ranted in agreement.

"Right I gathered you all here today to discuss something important with you, we'll start as soon as jr. gets here, speaking of which where is jr" he lols around to look for jr.

"Oh you know him dad, he's late" Larry says.

"he's always with that job of his, he's so...irresponsible" Wendy grumbles.

"Now be nice, you're brother is making us proud, he's doing good" bowser says.

Then suddenly they heard footsteps, they turned to see Antonio Scapelli stepping out of the shadows.

"Hey dad" (Keanu Reeves) he pulls his face off revealing to be jr, jr has grown to a man like his dad but muscular, he changed a much rebellious look, a leather jacket, ripped jeans and white shirt and sneakers.

"My son, it's so good to see you" bowser and jr. walked towards each other and hugged.

"How you been"

"Doing great dad, I did exactly like you wanted, I'm making Mario and Luigi out of the job"

"That's good, now to the matter of claw, I have something to share with you all"

They all gathered around to listen, "it comes to my attention that I am getting older, I came to realized I need a queen by my side and you all need a new mother.

Hearing this they all get excited but jr, who still misses his mom.

"We're gonna get a new mother" Wendy gasped.

"Alright" Morton cheered.

"Woo ooo ooo ooo" Roy shouts.

"No matter what mom we get, no one will ever replaced my mother" jr holds a locket necklace with a picture of Sophia inside it.

"I know you miss her son but you know what happened"

"I know"

"But don't worry, we will get your mother back" saying this had jr. feeling hope.

"Kamek!" He shouts for him.

"Yes sire" he appeared next to him.

"Call the idiots and make sure they find her this time, Sophia is the key to my true queen, and I don't want any mistakes not like the other girls he brought" he slams his fist frightening Kamek.

"Yes sire" he disappeared.

"Yeah it's Thanks to them I got a city of missing girls reports no Thanks to him" jr growls.

"Let's hope they can get this right" bowser gets up.

"Oh, breakfast is served kids, I know you all had a long journey getting here, I think you all should eat"

The Koopalings get excited and run to out of their seats to the dinning hall.

"ALRIGHT!" Ludwig shouts.

"Thanks dad" Larry says.

But jr. stays behind, he felt something was adjust, he couldn't stop thinking about his mom, abs why she left him.

"You should go to jr" bowser sense trouble in his son.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry dad"

Then bowser puts his hand on him, "son you must eat something you're wasting away"

Jr. smiled then he goes to joins his siblings but he still feels off.