Rescue and escape

Back with the general, he flew in the tower in the banquet hall where everyone was getting ready, he goes straight in the living room where bowser was waiting.

"Sire, we got a problem"

"What?"

"The two plumbers are in the tower!"

Suddenly his face changed to a horror and angry expression.

"WHAT! they are here!"

The Koopalings were getting ready when their father came bursting in, he was furious.

"I can't have them here not when everything is in place"

"What's wrong dad?" Jr. asked.

"It seems we got a wedding crasher, Mario and Luigi are here, those two clones lied to me, they are dead, find wario and waluigi and kill them"

"Yes sire" general koopa flew away.

Phiariah was passing by when she eavesdrops on the conversation.

"We can't have your mother here about this, it will ruin everything, find the Mario brothers and stop them"

"What is going on" phiariah asked when she entered the room.

"Oh it's nothing my dear gem, just a little situation" bowser was looking nervously then Kamek came in.

"The plumbers are back your majesty"

Bowser gets angry as Phiariah was confused.

"Plumbers?"

"It's nothing Phiariah, nothing for you to worry about"

"What's wrong with plumbers" she gets suspicious, bowser tries to explain but he stuttered on what to say. Jr sees his dad struggling, so he steps up.

"Because they are bad people, they been trying to harm our family, see" he shows her his scar for when Luigi cut his cheek.

"Oh my babies" phiariah touches jr's face and she gets furious.