Mario & Luigi vs Wario & waluigi

In the desert, wario and waluigi spotted Mario Luigi and toad.

"There they are" wario says as he watched them from afar with binoculars.

"Are you sure about this" waluigi asked.

"You know what I don't get Mario" Luigi asked as they continue to walk.

"What is it Luigi?"

"How fast Jr has grown up I mean the last to
E we saw him was at Sophia's wedding abs he was just a baby and it was just one year ago"

"I don't know Luigi but one thing does puzzle me what bowser has plan"

"It's quite obvious, he wants to marry Sophia again"

"Yeah but why kidnap daisy and princess peach?"

"Oh, I don't know"

"Exactly"

"Just be sure we Watch out for his kids the Koopalings" toad says.

"Koopalings?" Luigi says.

"Bowser has kids?"

"Yeah all very menacing like their dad"

"What do they look like?" Luigi asked.

"If I had to guess, ugly like their dad too" Mario joked causing toad to laugh.

Unaware that Wario and waluigi were following them.

They shade behind on high ground, carefully following them, Luigi felt like they were being followed, he turns around and the clones hide.

"Ok we're gonna jump out and surprise them" wario whispered.

"Ok"

"Ready, one...two...thre-"

But when they turn back they the Mario bros were gone.

"Where they go?" Wario asked.

"I don't know"

They looked around then they turned and surprised to see toad was behind them.

"Hi ya" he waved, then they soon realized it was a diversion as they turned around and see Mario and Luigi were behind them and they punched them.

Back in prison cell, peach and daisy were waiting anxiously then they see and hear bowser coming back, and they see phiariah fully dressed in a royal blue dress.

"And there here phiariah are girls who are going to serve you for the rest of their lives"

The lost Brooklyn girls heard Thai, they started to panicked.

"Yes, there are all quiet lovey, they will make do"

Peach and daisy grabbed hold of the bars facing bowser.