1

I stare silently at the block wall as I see nail marks engraved on it, my nail marks. It's not like they helped make a difference anyway, I was always bounded to these walls even when I tried to escape I couldn't. I can't even remember the last time I saw the sun or felt any other thing infact.

It's been years since I have been here and each and every day when I think it's my last, I managed to make it to the next morning.

I don't remember when I was brought here or for what reason but I knew no matter how I begged and cried and pleaded for my freedom I would never get it.

Damian had made sure of this. He made sure I had suffered and was punished if I retaliated to any of his  than that, but eventually I stopped crying or begging or pleasing his taste. I allowed the pain and hurt enter and reacted lesser to his torments and that anger him.

The punishments became more painful and torments going to far. At some point I'm used as a 'toy' for the other guards and thrown back into my cell left to bleed out in pain.

"Get up!" I lay in the corner of the cell, my body motionless and my mind blank but I knew who's voice it was.

"I said get up! You wrench!" Damian yells. I try my best to stand and avoid any more punishments but my body could do no such thing. I hear the chains of the cells open and hear angry steps walk into the cell. Damian kicks my back hard, and groan in more pain than I expected.

"If you still want continue breathing you better get up"

I choked up the blood that was in my mouth. "Then...why don't...you just do it" my voice as low as a whisper, but Damian managed to hear it.

It was the first time in a long period of time I actually talked back at Damian.

"What did you say?" He spoke with disgust.

I held my rips as I forced myself to sit up "why don't you go kill me. Why waste you're time keeping me here!" I tried to sound tough and frustrated but I only sounded like a weakling making me regret my actions.

Am I gonna be killed?

He came closer making me back to the wall but not fast effort to get away from him. "So you actually have a voice" He scoffed and squared down to my size and gave me a bitter smile

"I thought by now you would've realized it. But you've also stupid" he chuckled wickedly. "Now let me tell you something, no matter what you're going to live, and as much you want death..." He came closer much to my discomfort

"You won't get it"

I gritted my teeth painful, I felt my eyes sting as the tears in my eyes wanted to fall. But I couldn't let them to fall, no I can't.

"Now, where were we?" He tilted his head. "Aaah yes your punishments. You know the consequences for talking back at me, don't ya?" His grin was wicked and I could see his teeth.

No! Please no!

He grabbed me by hair and dragged me out the cells. I struggled from his grip but over time I had learned that the more I struggled the more punishments I get.

"Take her to the dark room"

"N-" I cut myself off to prevent more problems. Not the dark room.

No, no, no!

One of the guards picked me up as Damian kicked me aside. The guards dragged me to the terturous dark room. I muffled my cries cause I knew how powerful and good it would make Damian feel so I held it all in, but I new the pain that awaited me.

The dark room was the special room for Damian's tortures, all his weapons where there and he would send his guard to get me anytime I were to disobey his order. And I hadn't been to dark room for the past week now not since the time I passed out during my whipping session and he didn't like my voice being heard, so I had to serve punishment for my punishments.

Over time, I learnt to not beg for your freedom, it won't come anyway.

"Next time I might not be soo easy on you"

"So take it as a blessing" he scoffed and left as I was dragged away to be tortured untill who's when.