4

I

t's been silent.

Really silent.

Uncomfortably silent.

It been days.

I haven't seen or heard from Damian since that time.

It bothers me where he could be and if he was going to suddenly appear and beat me.

Sometimes he does that.

His guards are still here though, few of them.

I have this weird feeling that something is gonna happen, I don't know why, and I, myself, fear to know what that is going to happen.

It's been like this more often than usual, and it creeps me.

My mind runs rampage on scenes that have never happened.

I'm paranoid of the silence, it feels like they're creatures hidden in the dark watching me.

Feeding on my fear, lying in wait untill death finally consumes me.

The silence, it's driving me crazy.

I'm paranoid of it.

I've been trying to hold myself together, thinking it's just my mind playing games with me

I don't know why, I don't know why I didn't understand it, I hated the silence as much as I hated the sounds of my cries.

Since that day I haven't heard from Snow and ever since then I thought I was more crazy now.

I edge my self to the corner holding my legs close to me, trying to hide myself from the fear that wants to consume me.

I quiver more in fear as I hear rushed foot steps.

Damian.

He is here.

I want to shed tears but I fear the punishment for it. Just then I heard yells, horrid ones, the ones as loud as my cries, despair.

The guards that were standing at my cell ran towards what seems to be source while I shrink myself further into the wall.

But I hear nothing.

Then next thing I hear was a painful scream. It filled the empty halls.

So this is the day.

The day I die.

The day that Damian Lillard finally ends me and my useless existence.

I hear the walls crumble down but It doesn't bother me.

I always thought I would either die by bleeding to death or passing out then never waking up.

But you can't always get what you want.

Even if I die, no one would know nor miss me either, so it would be like I never existed.

I have no one to run too.

I'm by myself.

So it won't even matter if I die.

I guess Damian finally grew tired of me after all.

My limbs go weak and I see myself falling to the ground paralyzed of fear.

At least if I had a wish, I wish I would already pass out before he kills me.

It would hurt less.

The growls of Damian became loudly, meaning his getting closer.

The fear hooks me that I started hyperventilating, the scene wasn't helping either.

There was thick dark mist and I could smell something burning, maybe there's a fire here too.

I was scared, but at least maybe I can finally be free from this horrible life.

I try to quiet down my breaths but the smoke ended of choking me making it hardly to breath.

Since I had little energy, body slowly began to power down. Just then I heard the cell doors forcefully brake open.

I take in my last breath, hitched, it hurts breathing it.

The air was dirty.

I couldn't see.

My body...is shutting down.

It's hurts.

I try breathing once more but it hurts my throat, so I finally decided to give in and let myself fall.

At least now when Damian is tearing me apart I won't feel it.

The only thing that actually went to plan.

I feel myself slump into subconsciousness. My whole body went body

Is it it?

How I go?

....

Am I actually...free?

This chapter is dedicated to all of you. Today marks the end of the year 2023, and I know the steps, trials, and some many turns we made weren't easy, but we were able to make it.
May I remind you, some people have died along the way, some of our loved ones or friends or relatives. But all in all as long as we're still alive and breathing never miss a chance to thank God.
And by his graces I hope to be all together in 2024!
And with that the 2023 Season comes to an end.
Thank you and Good night ❤