21

Iris' POV

It's been five days since my period started and honestly I was on a whole new level of pain. From stomach ache, to dizziness, to exhaustion, to headaches, to loss of appetite, to weird emotional changes and it was so stressful.

Lucas was always there to help, when I had loss of appetite he would actually sit me on his lap and feed me, or the time I had cramps he stayed with me and rubbed circles on my tummy to make it feel better. Everyday was filled with new emotions for me, sometimes I was happy and excited then suddenly I'm moody and craved Lucas' touch on me.

It was surprising how easily my mood could change and how fast they did.

So, to calm down when my period hurts too much, Lucas takes me to the garden, It's filled with so many colors and scents and I end up spending the whole day there.

Now it's one of my favorite places to be, especially with Lucas.

But today I'm here by myself enjoying the view, though I wished Lucas was here with me, he was busy with something though I don't really know what it is.

"Hmm" I hummed smiling at the flowers. It's so peaceful today, I wonder what I could do? And where was Daphne? Lucas told me she was coming over.

I sat on the chair underneath the umbrella and sighed, I'll admit I am a little bored and since everyone is always busy I feel like I'll distract them if I ask them to stay.

I sat back into the chair sighing as I closed my eyes. Suddenly, I heard ruffles and a little shadow running towards me, and tripped into the grass. I immediately sat up looking at the little one on the grass, the child quickly stood and ran again giggling.

I stared at the child, when last have I seen a little being before?

Did I even know they existed?

"Wait, slow down" I called, but she was still running while looking back. I jumped and quickly went to stop her from running into the roses, they had thorns on them.

"You can't catch me!" The child laughed running towards the roses. "No!" I yelled and quickly covered her from the flowers but I ended up tripping but I held her safely from falling off me.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" I checked her body anxious of any wound on her.

She looked at me surprised but nodded her head, looking nervously at me, I sigh relieved. She's okay that's what's important.

"Who are you? Are you an angel?" The little girl asks, looking at me with big eyes. I blinked to take the question "oh...I'm Iris. And I don't think so".

"But you're so pretty" she awes at me. Taken aback I looked back at her "You think I'm pretty?" I asked surprised, she nodded her head. "Uh huh"

"Uhh...thanks. You're also really pretty" I tell her, admiring her lovely light brown hair and hazel eyes with her rosy cheeks, she smiles at it. "Not as pretty as you, I've never seen anyone with white hair before especially my grandpa but his old you're not" she explains.

I chuckled at her humor "What's your name?" I asked curious.

She smiled then answered "I'm Allyson"

Giving her another smile amused by her, she has such a sweet voice and seems like a very lovely person for a child

"Ally!" A small voice came running and both our attention turned to face the little boy coming, "I'm here!" She called. A boy looking almost the same as Allyson but a male version.