PART-4

Aiyoo I am back ji so I just read a thriller comic so I was so inspired by it that I thought to write this so enjoyyyy
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Haseena
I

woke up by the sound of my phone. I picked it up and cheetah's name flashed on it. Why was he calling me at this hour. It was 3 am . In that moment I almost forgot that I am a police officer. I instantly picked up the phone

" Jai hind maddam sir" he said
" Jai hind cheetah kaho kya baat hai" i replied still in my sleepy tone
" vo maddam sir yaha Lucknow Highway par ek gaadi kaa accident hua hai aadmi ki laash gaadi se kuch duri par padi Hui mili shayad on the spot dead hai" he said in an worried tone.
" thik hai to gaadi custody mein le lo aur laash ko post mortem ke liye bhej do." I instructed him.

" Aur-"
" aur kya cheetah" I said before he can say anything
"Aur maddam sir uski gaadi ki dikki se ek laash bhi mili hai" he said.

I was shocked
" ek aur aadmi ki laash? Thik ham aate hai."

" haa maddam sir Lucknow Highway pe 3 toll naka ke aage hai ham"

" okay Jai hind"

"Jai hind maddam sir" he said and
I hung the call and went to bathroom, got ready locked the house making sure I won't wake ammi up I left i message on her phone if I got late and she woke up before I come and get worried.also taking keys if I returned early.

I had already called the driver so he was there waiting for me I sat in the car
" jaldi chalo Lucknow Highway 3 toll gate ke aage " i instructed him
He nodded and started the jeep the blue and red light of police siren flashed and we left. the cool breeze was hitting my face and I was thinking about the accident.
Suddenly my sight went on the ring on my ring finger of left hand and i slightly smiled. It was more than one week that we were each other's fiance and I was loving his company.

" jaldi chaliye maddam sir" I heard the voice of cheeta and i realised that we have reached the crime location i got off from the jeep and went where Karishma Singh was already present inspecting the car that had hit the pole really hard it's bonet was broken.
" Jai hind maddam sir ye dekhiye gaadi yaaha pole se takrayi gai aur driver ki laash vaaha karib 5 meter ki doori par giri hai shayad takrane se pehle isne gaadi kaa darwaja khola hoga bachne ke liye lekin takrane ki wajah se utar nahi paya aur gaadi takra gayi aur ye waaha Jaa kar gir gaya." She said pointing towards where Santosh and pushpaji  stood inspecting the driver's body.
" aur gazab ka baat ye hai ki iski gaadi ki dikki se ek aur laash mili hai" she further added.and she took us to the back side of car where a dead body of some man was laying with a suitcase.
" is suitcase me kya hai?" I asked
She took that suitcase and opened it. There was a gun and bundles of cash.
I wore my gloves and took the gun in my hand making sure not to spoil any fingerprint,if there are any.
" ho sakta hai issi gun se iss aadmi ka khoon hua ho" I said still thinking.
" haa maddam sir aur ye rasta Lucknow ke baahar jaata hai to ho sakta hai iss driver ne hi iski hatya ki ho aur ab laash ko thikane lagane Jaa Raha ho lekin raaste me iska khud accident ho gaya." She told as we walked towards the driver's body. Santosh and pushpaji greeted me and I nodded looking at the driver's body. I felt strong odour of alcohol.
" shayad isne bohot sharab pi rakhi thi aur nashe mein gaadi thok di. Yaaha aaju baaju koi bar yaa dhaba wagerah hai?" I asked them
" haa maddam sir yaha se kuch duri par ek dhaba hai." Pushpaji said.
"Hmm thik hai. Cheetah, pushpaji dono bodies ko forensic bhejiye aur uss gun ki ballistic report nikaliye aur fingerprints bhi. Santosh tum ye pata lagao ki gaadi kiski hai is driver ke kapdo se nahi lagta ki ye gaadi iski hogi dekhne se koi garib aadmi hi lagta hai, aur dono kaa photo akhbaar me de dijiye." I ordered them. They all greeted me and left for there respective work. I and Karishma Singh went to the dhaba and asked him about the driver and he said that he was not a regular comer he came first time on the dhaba ate some food and drank too much. I surely knew that this case was going to be very complicated because it was not even sure that the driver has killed the person in the boot of car and if not him then who had killed him? What does the gun and cash there meant? Was he a contract killer? I was wondering over it. When my driver again said " madam Ghar agaya"
I nodded and said him ' Jai hind ' I checked time in my watch and it showed 4.47 I was tired and sleepy as I haven't slept from past 3 days properly due to work and today due to the case but I was curious to know every detail of it. I knew I was not going to sleep now for some more days atleast till this case is not over......
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aise hi thriller likhne kaa man hua to lika lekin isme bhi bich bich me anuseena ko ghusaigi hi mai akhir writer Jo hoon lekin tab Tak case ke baare mein socho bohot interesting hai. Tab Tak ke liye BYEEEEEEE...........