His death.

Ghost wasn't the same after his death. As he watched his fellow teammate get shot in the temple his heart dropped to his stomach. Why. Why did it have to be him?

Ghost was never fond of romantic feelings. But when he was with Soap he felt a sudden change. He always wanted to be around him, taking any chance.

He promised himself after this mission of killing that son of a bitch, Makarov. He would confess his true feelings to Soap.

Not anymore.

Ghost hurried ran over to his teammate, feeling his world go slow, tears blurring his vision.

"JOHNNY!" He shouted out, hurrying over to his friend's body, not even looking the way of the bomb that Gaz and Price were taking care of.

He checked his pulse, then patting his body. He could see the life leaving his body, he was growing pale and cold. "Johnny. Please. No, No." He said, repeatedly, checking the wound planted in his head but all blood was leaving him rapidly. He was on his knees, holding onto his friend's body.

"Don't leave me. I love you. Please."

He clung onto his body, his eyes had tears in them, his throat was all dry and scratchy now.

He turned to Gaz and Price after they got rid of the bomb from blowing.

Price walked to the body, buzzing in from his radio.

"All stations- this is bravo in the blind. Threat neutralized. Bomb is safe.. One KIA."

KIA. Killer in action. Ghost just.. watched the blood ooze out of the one he loved. The one he was meant to call his. But not anymore.

Not anymore.