Months.

Months had passed since John McTavish death. It was a struggle at first for everyone. The first week, Gaz and Ghost were the ones to take a week off.

Gaz came back from his break a little earlier, cause he had a job to do.

Ghost on the other hand, took the week and weekend off.

His coping mechanism weren't the best. He wasn't eating.. taking care of himself.. nothing.

Soap was his everything. He was his fucking everything. He was all he had left. His love. His first love. Nothing beats a first love, am I right?

Simon laid in his bed, mask in his hand and his blinds were shut tight, only a small amount of moonlight came into the room.

He let out a deep sigh as he turned his head to the right, letting his gaze fall upon a clock hung up on the wall.

2:45am.

He streched his legs out and look toward a mirror in fromt of his bed. It was kind of hard to see his reflection due to the darkness had filled the room but he was looking at his face. How tired he looked. how done he looked.

He sat up and went to the bathroom. He entered the bathroom, keeping the door open and the lights shut as he took a shower. It was hard. He stayed in there till the hot water finished up, leaving the cold water running down his body.

He got out, drying his hair and such till he heard a crashing noise. Glass breaking. His heart dropped. He hurried put his clothes back on and crept back to his room, where he heard the noise.

"Who the fuck is there?!" Ghost called out. He went in the room, looking but finding nothing. He checked the closet, nothing there. Under the bed. Nothing.

He looked at his mirror in front of his bed, broken. Glass on the floor. He didn't feel like cleaning it up so he sat back on the bed.

Hopefully whatever was there caught him in his sleep. He would do anything to see his love once again.

Suddenly a cold air breeze through the room, air becoming cool and crisp. Simon wondered what the hell was happening.

The man looked at his windows, who were shut tight this whole time so why was it suddenly so cold? this surely couldn't be normal.

He buried his head in his hands, shutting his eyes. "Fuck.. I miss you so much." Simon whispered.

But then he felt a cold hand on his shoulder. He sprung up, looking in fromt of him.

Johnny.

His love.

His one and only.

"Johnny..? That.. That you?" He whispered not believing his eyes. How? He saw the blood ooze out of the one he wanted to wed so.. how?

"Hey simon.." Soap whispered in a soft tone, cupping his face. Simon broke out in tears. He missed Soap so much he didn't even ask questions. "John- Johnny!- I missed you so- hic- much..!" He said, breaking down into tears.