𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷!

Hello!! This is the author! Psy😎

I'm here to give a little more on this book before starting! Ready? Ok go!

-This is a original plot line, has no relation to the games whatsoever! I may add In references, but everything is originally written by me!

-This story will be a bit of a slowburn, if you're not into that. Feel free too not read!

-Do NOT be mean to each other in the comments please! Be respectful to me and others! If someone says anything offensive, I will handle it accordingly and delete and block the comment.

-You're aloud to cuss in the comments, Idc because I'll be doing the same in my writing. If it's not your thing, than feel free to leave!

-I am dyslexic, and most times I write around late at night. So if some sentences or words don't make sense, then I apologize in advance!

-Y/n in this book is gender neutral, going by They/Them pronouns. You are free to change it to whatever you want!

-There will be no smut! I am not good at writing that type of stuff, but there will be possible sexual comments within flirting.

-Updates may be a bit slow since I am in the midst of finishing up my Ghost x Reader book, plus with personal matters and school my motivation may be limited.

⚠️Warnings here⚠️

⚠️Blood
⚠️Death
⚠️Sexual themes
⚠️Cussing
⚠️Past Abuse
⚠️Torture
⚠️Drugs

And possibly more. If anything else pops up, I'll make sure to put warnings beforehand!

That's all🫶

Enjoy the Book!!