Chapter 9

After what seemed like an eternity, you hear the door's lock well... unlock and you see light. Lady Lesso comes in, not wearing her usual overcoat.
Weird. You think to yourself but you're too happy to see someone-anyone- to really think about it any further.

Lesso walks to you and uncuffs your wrists.
"At least you behaved."
"How much time was I here?" You ask her. You just realize how tired and hungry you are and you must look like a fright.
"About a day and a half. It's just before curfew."
You nod and massage your wrists. You have deep red marks on them.
"I'll allow you to take a shower in my bedroom."
You look at lesso wondering if you heard right.
A shower in her room? Why. That's kinda weird...
You think to yourself and hear Lady Lesso sigh.
"Look, if you don't want to, you can just go back to your dorm. I'm just trying to be nice and considerate here. I have to admit I left you here for longer I should have."
You nod and manage to mumble.
"Thank you."

***

You arrive to Lesso's dorm and she unlocks the door before letting you in before her. You go into the familiar bedroom and can't help looking around now noticing the desk probably used for late night gradings and the books scattered everywhere around the room. Someone else could have thought of it as messy, but you think it's actually organized in a way.

Lesso walks to her closet and grabs an old t-shirt that would obviously be too large for you and a pair of sweatpants.
The Dean of evil owns normal clothes? Who would have thought...
Lesso sighs again.
"Y/K, it's not 'cause I'm the Dean that I'm not human and don't like comfort. Now, take these, the bathroom is yours."
You nod, take the clothes and walk to the bathroom.
"Y/K, you alright? You're so quiet."
"I'm just tired, Lady Lesso. I didn't sleep in more than 36 hours."
You go in the bathroom, close the door and lock it. You undress and go in the shower.

Once in the shower, you smell the multiple soaps the Dean owns. You find the one she probably usually uses. It smells like hot French vanilla, cinnamon and cold night breeze. You wash your hair and body, carful with your sore body and painful muscles. Once you're all cleaned and relax, you get out and wrap a towel around your body to dry it. You then dress up in the joggers and shirt, wrap the towel around your hair and get out of the bathroom.

You find lesso, sitting on her bed, waistcoat removed, tie untied and shirt unbottoned in a way you can see her black laced bra. Her sleeves are rolled up and she's studying some papers. You approach her and she hears you.
"Ah, Y/K... how do you feel?"
"Better..."
You can't help but look at her cleavage and then in her eyes.
"Do you like the view, sweetheart?"
You clear your throat and nod. She smirks.
"Come here."
You come closer, curious about what the Dean wants. She pulls your body closer to her. You're now standing between her spread apart legs. She looks in your eyes and smirk.
"What do you want Y/K?"
"What do you mean-"
"You know what I mean."
You look lesso in her ocean blue eyes.
"I want you to kiss me."
Lesso pulls you closer. Your lips are so close they are almost touching. You can smell her peculiar perfume and feel her heat.
Why does her body emanate so much heat while her touch is ice cold?
Lady Lesso giggles and kisses you softly on the lips. Your mind becomes blank and all you can do is kiss her back. After a small amount of time, she pulls away slightly.
"Happy?"
You nod and lock eyes again.
"Satisfied?"
You shake your head and lean in again to kiss her. You move your lips with hers and you feel her tongue brush against your bottom lip, so you part your lips slightly and she slips her tongue inside your mouth. Both your tongues connected as she takes the control of the situation.

She suddenly pulls away to catch her breath.
"You're a good kisser."
Lesso says.
"You too"
You reply.
"Okay, you should go back to your dorm. You need some rest, hun."
You nod and the next thing you know, Lesso teleported you to your dorm.

A/N
Finally a kiss! I'm trying to take it slow 'cause I feel like Lesso wouldn't actually just sleep with a student out of nowhere. Some of you might disagree, but to me, she's still the Dean and even though she's evil, I want to make it work in a kind of way. Hope you like it!