Chapter 15

A/N: this is going to be pure smut. :)

You wake up when the sun is high in the sky. You feel Lesso's arms around you. Your body doesn't hurt as much. For a matter of fact, it barely hurts. You look at the clock on her bedside table. It's 3pm. You realize that Lesso actually missed class for you and it makes you smile slightly. You shift to face her and you cuddle to her as close as you can.

You hear Lesso hum and you meet her eyes.
"Hey"
"Hello. How are you feeling?"
"Much better."
"Dovey told me I needed to apply a kind of magical cream?"

You nod and pull away to get the cream. You actually feel so much better. You hand it to her.

"Lie down, sweetheart."

You do as asked and she removes the bandages to apply the cream on your body. She goes over your breasts and your eyes meet.

"My beautiful girl."

You pull her closer to you and you kiss her. By then, you've been intimate numerous times and you can't help but want her here and now. You kiss passionately until it turns more desperate and her lips go down to your neck. She kisses your neck and nibbles on it as her hands go down your body and to your ass, squeezing it. You start unbottoning her shirt and remove it, leaving her in a laced bra. You stare at her chest, your breathing erratic.

She kisses you down to your collarbone and her hands slide your underwear down. She trails kisses down your body until her face reaches your thighs and she separates them slightly to press a kiss on your soaked pussy.

You feel her hot tongue go over your clit and you let out a moan as your back arches and your eyes almost roll back. She'd never been down on you before, she'd always used her fingers or her knee. You thought it could have been an unpleasant or weird feeling, but you just want more.

You feel her lap at you and suck on your clit which makes you whimper and arch your back while she puts a hand on your stomach to lower it.

"Good girl."

You feel her tongue go down to your entrance and go inside you, the wet and hot feeling of it bringing you close to ecstasy.

As you get more and more aroused, she speeds up her pace, going from your clit to your entrance and helping herself of her thumb to caress your clit.

Your moans get louder and you start tightening around her tongue. She keeps your legs opened for her as your body is shaking and you want to close them, the pleasure too strong.

You can feel her grin against your sex before she pulls away, her mouth glistening of your cum. She has that glint in her eyes, like she's so proud of the feeling she just gave you.

You're both breathing heavy and she comes back up to kiss you. You taste yourself on her tongue as she pushes it inside your mouth and you moan, pressing your thighs together, feeling like you could cum all over again from this feeling only.

"You're so beautiful when you have your afterglow."

She smirks and pulls away slightly. You're still aroused. You want more. You need more.

"Can we go again?"
"You're still horny?"

You nod slightly.

"The youthful sex drive."

Lesso giggles and nods. She gets up and removes her trousers and panties, leaving her in her bra only and she straddles you. She's so wet, you can feel how wet she is against your skin.

"I'll try something. If you don't like it, just tell me. Alright?"

You nod and she positions herself, your legs intertwined as she's on top of you and she starts slowly rocking herself back and forth. Your back immediately arches at the feeling of her sex against hers and the friction her movements make. You moan loudly and she moans too.

Your already swollen clit is making you feel like your body is about to explode from the pleasure.

You meet eyes with Lesso as she rocks herself and she moans. She slowly quicks up her pace and rocks herself faster, giving you both more and more pleasure. Your moans and heavy breathing being the only sound that can be heard in the room.

You put your hands on her ass and guide her movement slightly while she still definitely has the upper hand. You don't understand how this can feel so damn good, but it does. She quickens her pace again and it makes your eyes roll back and you whimper before coming. She comes too and you feel her hot juices against your sex. This feels so intimate, yet you feel so satisfied and you've never felt better in your whole life.

*****

Lesso and yourself are cuddling underneath the blanket. You're both naked and exhausted. She runs her hand through your hair when you hear the door open and your eyes go wide.

You see Dovey enter the room and freeze when she sees the both of you.

"What is happening?"

You blush while Lesso simply stares at Dovey.

"We just... um... actually, let's cut the bullshit, we made love, Clarissa."

You look at Lesso. She never called it "making love" before. It was always having sex or fucking. You smile to yourself.

"Oh-oh. I... I see. You do realize she's your student and she's about 20 years younger?"

"Everything is legal, Dovey. Plus we care for each other very much."

Lesso gets up, exposing herself to Dovey. She really doesn't seem to care if she sees her naked. Dovey instantly looks away and Lesso wraps herself in a black silk robe.

"What are you doing here anyway?"
"Just checking on Y/K. She was so badly injured."

Lesso and yourself look at each other. It's like you'd completely forgotten how badly you got hurt the previous day. You were so into it and so passionate that it made your minds go elsewhere.

"Oh, right. Well she's feeling much better."
"I can see that."

You stay in bed, looking from Lesso to Dovey, blushing heavily and making sure your body is covered. You sit up slightly.

"Well I suppose I'm not needed here anymore... will you both attend dinner?"
"I think Y/K still needs to rest. I'll bring her dinner here. She'll be in class tomorrow though."
"Fair enough."

Dovey leaves and closes the door behind her. Lesso and yourself look at each other and you can't help but giggle slightly.

*****

Lesso got you chicken nuggets and fries from the kitchen. You didn't really feel like eating anything else, so she made it happen. You look at her while you both eat in front of the fireplace, sitting on cushions. You're both only in your bras and undies and you eat in silence. You've never felt so happy and loved and you're realizing it.

"Stop staring, Y/K."

You look away.

"I wasn't-"
"You were. You're cute when you blush."

There's a small silence before you speak up.

"I really like you."

There's another silence, making you fear the worse.

"I really like you too."

A/N: HEY PEOPLE. So my writing style changed a lot since I last wrote on this story since I've been working on another one. Also, I got more bold with the smut, haha. Hope you enjoy :)