Chapter 16

You walk through the hallways of the school for good. It feels weird, while you're wearing black wide trousers and a black long sleeve, all the other girls are wearing colorful gowns. You walk up some stairs, looking for Dovey's office. You need to talk to her about Lesso and yourself. Evil isn't supposed to love, they say.

You find her office and knock on the door, which opens on its own. You step in and see Dovey at her desk, filling some paperwork.

"Ah, y/n. What brings you here on this beautiful day?"

"Lesso said she likes me. A lot." You cut to the chase.

"And as you know, we had sex, but I'd call it make love since she was so caring. So now I'm confused since I've always been told Evil can't love nor feel positive emotions, really."

"I see... you know... everything isn't always black or white. Now, I know it might sound absurd coming from me, but it's true. Lesso was once a young girl longing for love, but Rafal killed that hope. Now you're here though and I've never seen her happier. She's sent half less students in the Doom Room in the last 3 weeks. It's extraordinary." 

"What should I do?"

"Keep showing her she's worth your love."

***

You knock on Lesso's office door in the school for evil.

"Lesso?"

She opens the door with a huff.

"Y/K.... I told you I'd be busy today."

She's not wearing her usual overcoat and her sleeves are rolled up. Thoughts can't help but go through your mind as you think of the things those hands could do to you...

"Are you always so horny?"

You come back to reality. Right. She can read minds.

"Only when it's you."

Lesso smirks softly and opens the door wider for you to come in. You walk in and she closes and locks the door behind you.

"Sit on the desk."

You frown slightly, but you do as asked, sitting in a spot where there are no sheets of papers. She walks to you and stops between your legs. She unbuckles your belt and unzips your pants before sliding two fingers into you, unannounced.

You ghasp and lean against her, your mouth hanging open as you feel her icy fingers inside your drenched sex. You feel her love her fingers in and out and curl them slightly, making your eyes roll back.

Lesso leans in and whispers in your ear.

"So wet for mommy."

Your hands grab the borders of the desk and your knuckles turn white as she picks up pace. You want to scream her name, the power she has over you is crazy. You feel yourself tighten around her fingers and your legs try to shut, but Lesso's standing between them. You reach your climax yet she doesn't stop and starts going even faster.

"Lesso!"

You whine as you grip her arm, but she moves faster and strokes your hair with her free hand and adds a third finger. It hurts a bit at first since you're still kind of tight, but then you can't help but let out a moan.

"Good girl. Taking three fingers so good, huh?"

You feel yourself tighten again and reach another orgasm. Lesso slowly removes her fingers and strokes your clit gently with her thumb.

"You're okay, doll."

You lean against her, your head to her chest and you close your eyes. You feel her hand leave your body and she chuckles softly.

"Spent, darling?"

You nod. She has this power over you that gets you so turned on.

"I'm glad to see I have such an impact on you, doll."

Right. The mind thing.

"I need to get back to work, beautiful horny mess. I have gradings to do."

You lean away from her and look her in the eyes.

"Can you tell me more about Rafal?"

Lesso frowns and pulls away.

"Get out."

"But-"

"GET OUT, Y/K."

You rush out of her office. You didn't think she'd get so upset. You just wanted to know more about her  and what she went through. The door slams shut behind you and you head to your dorm.

Lesso assigned you a new dorm closer to hers and you don't have dorm mates. You don't know if you miss your friends or if you're happy with the quiet, but you head to your dorm anyway. You hope you didn't make Lesso too upset, but her being angry at you for a simple question triggered something within you and you're feeling upset.

You go to your dorm and get your nose into a book, trying to distract yourself but it doesn't work so you look out the window. Boys are fighting outside. You look at the scene and decide to get changed and join them. You put on some leggings with a fitted long sleeve crop top, perfect for fighting and sports and you tie your hair up before heading to the courtyard of the good castle.

Your upset, so what's better than pouring your anger on stupid princes? You grab a sword and meddle in, finding an opponent and disarming him in no time. You go from one prince to the other until you face Tedros.

"You again"

You say as you look at him, your sword ready to attack, until you feel someone strongly grab your wrist and make you drop the sword. You turn to see Lesso with an unimpressed look on her face. Annoyed even.

"What?"

You ask a bit too harshly, making her raise her eyebrow and step closer.

"Watch your tone, reader."

She tells you in a cold voice. You frown. Where has the woman you grew to like and maybe even love gone?

"Or what?"

You confront her and look her in the eyes. She drags you back to the school and brings you to her dorm, pushing your inside and slamming the door before locking it behind the both of you.

She turns and walks to you, towering you and grabs your chin with her cold hand, her nails digging in your skin as you wince slightly and she lets go before looking away.

"Sorry"

You hear her mumble before she removes her overcoat and places it on a chair.

"What's... what's up?"

"You know Sophie?"

"The girl from Gavaldon? Sure... what aren't you telling me?"

"She's trying to defy the rules to prove that she's an Ever since evil can't love. The school master himself told her that evil can't love."

You frown slightly. That's what's making her so upset and out of it? She thinks you can't love her and she can't love you? You walk closer to her and hug her as her body tenses up before relaxing.

"I do love you."

She looks you in the eyes and hugs you back.

"I know, hun."

A/N
Idk what the hell this chapter is. Is it boring? I can change it up...