Chapter 18

You watch Lesso as she's getting dressed. You slept in her dorm the previous night. It has become a new habit of yours since you can't keep your hands off of each other. You're still laying in bed, naked and relaxed as your eyes linger on her body.

Lesso catches you staring and smirk.

"Y/K, how can you still be horny, I swear to god. I'm not 20 anymore, you know?"

"Maybe not, but it doesn't stop you from going through two or three rounds in one night with me, does it?"

"I guess not, hun... are you exited to get your finger glow?"

"It's this afternoon, right?"

"Yes. It will hurt a little, but not that much, don't worry."

You smile softly and stretch, your eyes still on her as she's wearing her trousers and a transparent black laced bra.

"You're a tease, you know? How can I not be turned on when you get dressed so slowly and you wear lingerie?"

Lesso chuckles and grabs her white button up, putting it on and you whine.

"Oh, stop your whining. Can't you survive a minute without my fingers or tongue inside you? Or maybe a strap-on? You seemed to like it the other day."

Lesso smirks and you keep watching her as she finishes getting dressed.

"No, I can't. For a matter of fact, I really like the feelings you give me and it's your fault. You make it so enjoyable, not me."

"And I love to see you squirm and scream my name. It's so satisfying."

You huff and let your hands go underneath the cold pillow as you're laying on your stomach.

"I made coffee, I know you don't like the one the school offers so it's in the machine, hot and fresh."

"Thank you... I love you."

She walks to you and kisses you softly.

"I love you too. What are you going to do this morning since you don't have any classes?"

"Just hang around here. Does it bother you?"

"Not at all."

"Maybe go to my dorm and read too... but I don't know. Hey, I had a question."

"Yes, darling?"

"Have you ever realized your room's number is 69? Was that an accident or an inside joke?"

Lesso chuckles and looks down at you.

"How the hell do you even know what 69 is?"

"I read a lot..."

"Well it was an accident. This room was assigned to me... is that one of your fantasies, Y/K? You want me to eat you out as you eat me out?"

Lesso smirks.

"You want us to eat each other out?"

You blush and hide your face in the pillow.

"Oh, is someone suddenly shy? You're normally very straightforward when you want me to lick your pussy."

"Lessooooo"

You groan and giggle. You can feel her eyes on you like a burning sensation that makes you want her to do just that.

"Stop being so horny."

"You made me that way."

Lesso huffs and rolls her eyes.

"Anyway, I gotta go prepare for the finger glow ceremony and I need to find Dovey. I'll see you later, alright?"

"Can I get a kiss?"