Hiro Hamada

Krei demanded one more time. "I said, where is Hamada?!"

     All the thugs stared blankly at them, not knowing if they should betray their new friends or not.

     Krei glared back until his patience disappeared. "Fine. I know he's in here. Turn this place upside down. We have to find him!" he ordered, slamming the countertop.

     (Y/N) nearly gasped aloud.  

     When Tadashi was sure he heard Krei stomp farther away from him, he peeked up and was nearly caught by Wasabi and Fred, who were held captive. Tadashi ducked back down, his heart pounding.

     Then a brown staff landed in front of them. (Y/N) and Tadashi nearly stopped breathing. But they exhaled softly in relief when it was only Jack. He was trying his best to look like he's busying himself finding Tadashi. He made eye contact with them and flicked them to his right. Then he mouthed "crawl."

     The thugs were so big, they covered the guards' view of them.

     Tadashi and (Y/N) quickly scrambled to where Jack stood. Jack pulled on a lever with a bunny on it and a secret passageway opened cleanly.

     Hope filled (Y/N)'s heart.

     "Thank you," she whispered.

     Jack smiled warmly at her. "Follow your dream."

     "I will," Tadashi mumbled.

     Jack glared at the boy. "Not you. Your dream is the most selfish one I've ever heard."

     Tadashi glared back.

     Jack turned back to (Y/N). "Go see those lanterns tomorrow. Make sure to come back and tell us about it," he told her.

     "Of course. Thank you again. Thank you so much." (Y/N) kissed his cheek before sliding into the dark, damp tunnel.

     Tadashi's jaw dropped slightly. I'm the one taking her there, why did she kiss this guy?! he fumed.

     The guards stomped closer to the bar and Jack addressed Tadashi.

     "You better take her to the lanterns safely tomorrow," he warned. "Or I'll hunt you down and kill you."

     Tadashi nodded, but was really offended. He knew better than to show it though. "Of course! You think I wouldn't?!" 

     The white haired boy promptly ignored Tadashi. Jack stuffed a flashlight into Tadashi's hand and pushed him in before pulling the lever again.

     Darkness quickly enclosed (Y/N), Mochi, and Tadashi. It was musty and sort of humid.

     "Come on," Tadashi muttered, turning on the flashlight and leading (Y/N).

     In the pub, the thugs were stalling the guards as best as they can with stupid accusations. But they made sure that the levers were well hidden. All of them prayed that (Y/N) and Tadashi made it out safely, or at least had a good head start.

     The guards were everywhere, but they couldn't find their thief. Krei grimaced.

     Then the pub door slammed open, revealing a big, red, intimidating, mad fight bot.

     "Baymax!" Krei cried, knowing this is their chance.

     Baymax scanned the entire pub and then he stopped in front of two large thugs names Stoick and Gobber. He pointed at them. "They went through here."