2

One month later
Naruto and Sakura were came across Konohamaru. Who asked if Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend. Naruto and Sakura replied no. Konohamaru concluded someone as ugly as her wasn't worthy of his big bro.

This made Sakura angry. Naruto told him to run. Konohamaru ran. Sakura chased after him.

It grew quiet as Konahamaru fell and looked up to see who or what he has suddenly collided with in his rush to get away from the scary girl.

Towering above him was obviously a guy, though they had never seen someone like him around before. He wore a black, baggy, full body suit with a red and yellow circle on the front and divided in half. He also wore a black hood which covered his head completely, and had cat-like ears and his forehead protector on his forehead. Further showing he wasn't from Konoha. Sporting a triangular face-paint design. There was something on his back that looked like a mummy with it's hair poking out. Despite the cat ears that might have made a less menacing appearance, the sneer certainly made up for it.

"Do you need something?" The black clothed boy asked, clearly irritated.

Next to him was a slightly older girl, had teal eyes and sandy blonde hair, which is gathered into four consecutive pigtails. Her outfit consisted of a single light purple-colored, off-the-shoulders garment that extended to halfway down her thighs, with a scarlet sash tied around her waist. In addition to incorporating fishnet worn over her shoulders and legs, specifically on her right calf and her left thigh, she also wore her black forehead protector around her neck. There was something strapped to her back.

The others had stopped when they saw what happened. Sakura's anger already forgotten.

Without a word the older boy grabbed Konohamaru by his shirt. "So, does this hurt, punk?" He questioned with a grin.

Put him down, Kankuro you will get us in trouble." Temari warned him

"Hey, I'm sorry. The whole thing was my fault." Sakura said, quickly trying to defuse the tense situation. This was going to get ugly if nothing was done. She slightly trembled as she watched the two and worried for Konohamaru. Even if he did call her names, he didn't deserve whatever that boy was planning. She couldn't help but wonder who they were.

"You better take your hands off him" Naruto said in a calm voice

The boy huffed, finding something about all this amusing. "We've got a few minutes before he gets here. Let's mess with these punks, huh?" The boy asked his companion as he ignored Naruto

Konohamaru groaned as he dangled in the hold of his captor. Finally kicking him as he yelled. "Let go of me, you jerk. If you don't my big bro is gonna mess you up!"

"You're feisty, but not for long..." The boy said as he gripped Konohamaru's shirt tighter and causing the little boy pain.

"I told you put him down" Naruto said as he glared at him

The boy chuckled at this. His smile left his face as Naruto flash stepped in front of him.

"He's fast'' Kankuro & Temari thought shocked

"I warned you didn't I." Naruto said as he placed Hyōrinmaru on Kankuro's throat.

Kankuro felt his body freezing.

"My body is freezing. What is going on." Kankuro thought

Kankuro's grip on Konohamaru loosened. Letting him go.

Konohamaru moved away from him.

"I told you my big bro. Is gonna get you." Konohamaru

"Konohamaru go home." Naruto said still choking Kankuro