Tenten vs Karui

"You did well Lee" Guy thought

Lee was taken away by the medics.

The others praised both Omoi and Lee.

Kakashi said as he looked at Naruto"Seems that you aren't not that interested in these matches."

Naruto was standing with his back to the wall. His eyes were closed.

Naruto ignored his sensei.

The board went through names again.

Karui vs Tenten

Tenten made her way to the arena.

Omoi started rambling again.

"Another student of Might Guy. That means she's most likely a taijutsu expert like Lee." Omoi

Omoi looked at her again. And pushed that thought aside. Concluding that she's not a taijutsu expert.

Karui stopped him from talking any further.

Yugito wished Karui good luck.

As Karui stepped into the arena, their eyes locked, ready to throw down. The crowd was hyped up, knowing this matchup's was going to be interesting.

Tenten kicks off the battle. She whips out scrolls left and right, launching a storm of shuriken, kunai, and a few explosive tags.

Karui, not one to be easily rattled, dodges and weaves through the metal rain with some slick moves. She's lightning-fast, literally, charging up with her Lightning Release to boost her speed and reflexes. The crowd's on the edge of their seats as Karui closes the distance, lightning crackling around her.

Karui draws her sword, and it's buzzing with electric energy. Tenten's acted quickly. She tossed a couple of smoke bombs, creating a smokescreen to blur Karui's vision and to catch a breather. But Karui was not having it. She uses her lightning release to sense Tenten's movements, a trick up her sleeve that catches Tenten off guard.

As the smoke clears, there's a tense moment where they're both searching for an opening. Karui swings a charged-up slash that Tenten narrowly avoids by backflipping out of the way.

"Close call." Tenten thought

Realizing she needs to rethink her strategy, Tenten digs deeper into her arsenal. She sets up a trap with trip wires connected to explosive tags. It's all about timing now. Karui, pumped and maybe a bit too eager, charges forward and boom! The field lights up with an explosion.

Stunned but not out, Karui shakes off the hit, her resolve hardening. She knows she can't underestimate the weapon mistress. As Karui focused, Tenten was already prepping her next move, maybe something big to end the match.

Tenten unleashed her ultimate technique the twin rising dragon attack.

As the Twin Rising Dragons attack reaches its peak, Tenten, with a steady and focused gaze, manipulates the weapons swirling around her. She unleashes a rapid onslaught, directing a relentless storm of kunai ,shuriken and blades towards Karui. The arena is filled with the sharp metallic sounds of weapons slicing through the air, each aimed with precision.

Karui, dodging and weaving through the barrage, suddenly notices the wires attached to each weapon. A strategic thought flashes through her mind. An opportunity to turn Tenten's own strategy against her. As she parries another wave of weapons, she formulates her counterattack, her eyes briefly catching the shimmering lines of wire.

"Got you now," Karui mutters under her breath, a wry smile forming on her lips. She channels a surge of lightning chakra into her blade, then with a calculated strike, she slashes through a nearby blade still connected by its wire to Tenten's scrolls. The lightning energy pulses brightly, traveling rapidly along the wire.

The electrified charge races towards Tenten, following the path laid out by her own intricate network of wires. Tenten, focused on controlling her attack, suddenly senses the surge of energy. Her eyes widen as the realization hits that her own weapons have become conductors of Karui's devastating counter.

The shock arrives almost instantaneously, causing Tenten to falter. The shock isn't lethal, but it's enough to disrupt her concentration and force her to momentarily release her hold on the jutsu. The weapons, now free from her control, clatter harmlessly to the ground around her.

"Looks like your own trick backfired, huh?" Karui calls out, standing ready, her sword still crackling with residual electricity.

Tenten, recovering from the shock and regaining her footing, can't help but let out a chuckle, impressed with Karui's quick thinking and skill. "Nicely done, Karui. I didn't see that coming,"

Karui flashed towards Tenten and quickly pointed her blade, at Tenten's throat.

"I give up" Tenten

"Winner Karui." Hayate

Tenten and Karui shook hands with other.

Neji thought as he looked at Tenten with disappointment"It seems you both are fated to be losers"

Naruto also looked at Tenten with disappointment.

"Pathetic" Naruto

Everyone around Naruto looked at him.

Tbc