Preliminaries part 1

"How." Anko

"How what" Naruto

"Did you defeat Orochimaru." Anko

''Simple I froze him." Naruto

With a flick of his wrist, Naruto swung his Zanpakuto, producing a flying slash, slashing the ice prison.

The ice shattered into shards around them.

Naruto goes to his team.

As Naruto picked up Sasuke, he noticed that Sasuke was burning up with a fever.

"Take him to a hospital." Naruto said throwing Sasuke towards Anko

Anko catches the boy and noticed that he has a curse mark.

"That bastard. He was after the Uchiha." Anko thought

As Naruto picked up Sakura.

"Where are you going." Anko

"I am going to the tower." Naruto

"You do know that you need the Uchiha to clear the test." Anko

"Won't you make a exception just this once proctor." Naruto

Anko decided to let it slide.

"Fine just go. Tell the one who gets summoned. I gave the go ahead." Anko said before disappearing

With that Naruto vanished with Sakura.

With his Shunpo he was able to make it to the tower quickly.

When he opened both scrolls Iruka appeared.

"Naruto what happened to Sakura and where's Sasuke." Iruka

Naruto gives Iruka a brief explanation of the events.

Iruka was relieved to hear that his students survived the encounter with Orochimaru. He prayed that Sasuke would be alright.

Naruto advanced into the tower. He placed Sakura in a chair.

Few hours later
When Sakura woke up she asked what happened after she blackout. Naruto keeps his explanation short(he defeated Orochimaru and Sasuke was rushed to the hospital.)

Sakura was shocked to hear Naruto defeated Orochimaru. Like Iruka she also hoped Sasuke would be alright.

The sand team arrives minutes later. After them the stone team arrive.

Kurotsuchi and her teammates eye Naruto and Gaara, seeing them as worthy adversaries.

The cloud team arrived after them. Yugito Nii glanced at her fellow jinchuriki.

"I hope we get to fight." Yugito thought

Anko reported to Hiruzen about Sasuke receiving the curse mark. Hiruzen frowned at this. She also gives him the news of Orochimaru's defeat.

Hiruzen's eyes widened in shock at the mention of Naruto's name. The young boy, a mere participant in the Chunin Exams, had managed to overcome one of the legendary Sannin, a feat that seemed almost impossible to comprehend. The implications of Orochimaru's defeat sent a ripple of disbelief through the Hokage's mind, his thoughts racing as he struggled to come to terms with the news.

"Naruto?" Hiruzen repeated. "Are you certain, Anko?

Anko nodded solemnly, her expression serious as she confirmed the veracity of her report. "Yes, Hokage-sama," she replied. "I witnessed him deliver the final blow.

Hiruzen's mind raced as he tried to make sense of the situation. Orochimaru, one of the most feared and respected shinobi in the world, had met his match in a young boy who had barely begun to scratch the surface of his potential. The implications of Naruto's victory were staggering, raising questions about the true extent of his abilities.