Background and Voice-lines

Information

Besides from the respected Chief Justice of Fontaine, another figure is respected throughout Fontaine, his name is Soleil, also known as the Grand Musician who composed many of Fontaine's orchestral pieces.

But besides from his musical prowess, he is a gifted detective and defense attorney, who won many cases. It is said that only Soleil is the one who can match Furina on the court.

Gaining the respect of musicians, detectives, and defense lawyers.....he was granted the title of Duke by the Palais Memoria.....and Soleil declined the title.

He mumbled from his breath saying, "The only title that I will hold is what was rightfully passed down to me."

He looked upon the clear blue sky, "The Sovereign of the Heavens."

Voice Actors

EN: Sam Riegel

JP: Yuki Kaji

Battle Voicelines

Elemental Skill 1: Objection!

Elemental Skill 2: Elementary.

Elemental Skill 3: Hold it.

Elemental Burst 1: Be purified by light!

Elemental Burst 2: Flow, Sea of Illumination.

Elemental Burst 3: It is finished.

Voicelines

About Neuvillette

The current Sovereign of Hydro? He is the Chief Justice of Fontaine, and just as his authority, he is calm like a silent river. It is a rare sight for him to cause a surge amongst the tide.

Ah, whenever it rains, huh. It is due to him being aware to the emotions contained in every raindrop, especially as these emotions can be unleashed during a trial.

About Furina: On False Accusations

I decided to be a defense lawyer as the defendant can be detained via false charges. As someone who knew the injustice that my predecessor faced before, I cannot allow Focalors to just charge everyone based on her speculations or for her so called drama.

About Furina: During a trial

One time, I am defending a client who was accused of murder. The evidence all point towards the defendant, and to make it worse, Focalors was the prosecutor and she really built up a strong case. However, I managed to defend my client by cross examining witnesses, comparing them to the evidence submitted in the court, and through that, I managed to gain another day for investigation.

If you managed to get another day to investigate, you should take that as a chance to look out for new information or answer the questions that were brought up during the last trial.

About Cyno

I heard of the General Mahamatra of Sumeru. If he is the Akademiya equivalent of Fontaine's Chief Justice. However, I like how he carry out justice. He caughts the convicted on the act and delivers the corresponding punishment. To that, I respect his way of dealing with criminals.

About Navia: Before the Resolution of the Disappearance Case

I heard about what happened to her father, Mr. Callas. I was abroad in Inazuma when his trial was held. If I've been there and wasn't too late, maybe Navia is still with her father until now.

About Navia: After the Disappearance Case was resolved

I am glad that Mr. Callas' case was finally closed. However.......at the very least, we were able to put his soul in peace. I am also glad that Navia finally got the justice she longed for.