Prologue

In this world.....

Two Realms Existed.

The Light Realm and the Void Realm.

The Light Realm is the place where all the elemental beings thrived. This realm is mostly populated with Dragons, namely Vishaps.

Within the Dragons are called the Seven Sovereigns who are the strongest of the seven respective elements of Teyvat: Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, Electro, Dendro, Anemo, and Geo.

These Sovereigns are under the command of the Dragon King Nibelung.

There is also another dragon who was revered.

The Sovereign of the Heavens and Cosmos, Aeon, who was said to be the God of Dragons

This dragon was born from the power of the stars and when the heavens stirred.

From Aeon's scales, other dragons were born, and from his sturdiest scales, the Seven Dragon Sovereigns were born.

And from his remaining scales are the elemental beings that eventually made up the Light Realm as a safe haven from the effects of the Void Realm.

During this time, Aeon went to slumber, until he was awoken by the flames of war.

A Foreigner descended to Teyvat and began invading it by subduing all the Seven Dragon Sovereigns, even the Dragon King, Nibelung.

Aeon also decided to fight but his power already dwindled when the Usurper seized the Authorities of the Seven Sovereigns, as those Authorities in itself are his reversed scales.

However, even in his weakened state, Aeon managed to even inflict mortal injuries against the Usurper, in return he also sustained injuries during the fight.

Aeon fled to the Palace of the Skies....where he prepared the Rite of Succession.

Due to his power being weakened, and the injuries he sustained, Aeon believed that his successor will be born in a human form.

Not to mention, the successor will be born many years from the future.......

"The Usurper seized not only the authorities but Heaven and Earth itself."

"Then, my successor shall take back what is lost and pass judgement to the Usurper."

"He shall fly to the Heavens once more, the earth shall be in awe with his majestic form."