Constellation

Constellation: Celestial Dragon (Draco Caelestis)

Constellation 1: From the Primordial Cosmos

Soleil will receive 18% Crit Rate and 32% Crit Damage whenever he casts his Elemental Skill. If Soleil managed to gather 3/5/10/15 Prisma Stacks, he will receive an additional 12%/16%/20%/24% Crit Rate and 18%/24%/30%/36% Crit Damage.

Constellation 2: The Song of the Stars

When Soleil casts his Elemental Burst "Sea of Illumination" and triggers the Illumination Reaction, the Sea of Illumination will release both Spirit Thorn Blade and Surging Blade to create the Annihilation reaction that will deal 500% Light DMG.

Constellation 3: Eon of Light

Increases the Level of Normal Attack: Astra by 8. Increases the maximum level to 20.

Constellation 4: Harmony of Heaven

Soleil's Illuminate Reaction will have a damage increase by 75%.

Constellation 5: God, Judge, Jury, and Executioner

Increases the level of The Light of Judgement by 8. Maximum upgrade is 20.

Constellation 6: Advent of the Sovereign

Increases the duration of Charged Attack: High Authority of Light by 10 seconds. When Elemental Burst: Light of Judgement shall be cast, the Spear of Light shall fall to the center of the Sea of Illumination and will deal an AoE that deals 2800% Light Crit Damage.