Legend Of Ibliys: Return Of The Iron Galaxy

Legend Of Ibliys: Return Of The Iron Galaxy #1

Earth Prime, in the Iron Galaxy; the heroes of this earth are about to embark on a quest, like none have ever seen. It's a normal day in the Hall of Justice, and Billy Batson is relaxing in the cafeteria; building a house of cards. Half of the Justice League is away on League Business, while only a few members of the League remained behind to keep watch. Diana walks into the cafeteria, and she finds Billy goofing off.

Diana ++++++++ Billy, what are you doing?

Shazam ++++++++ Shhhh! I'm almost done with this.

Diana ++++++++ You were suppose to be coming to the kitchen to grab something to eat, and then coming back to the Control Room to watch the monitors with me; yet, I find you here, playing with cards.

Shazam ++++++++ I get nervous around you, Diana. I needed a break.

Diana ++++++++ You're the one that volunteered to stay behind with me.

Shazam ++++++++ I know, and that's because you're so hard to resist, yet so scary to be around.

Diana ponders what Billy just said, and Diana leans in close to make sure her cleavage is close enough to Billy's face to be noticed. Shazam appears to be a middle aged man, but Billy Batson is an 18 year old, who has a huge crush on Wonder Woman.

Diana ++++++++ Billy, can you come back to the Control Room, with me? I'm so bored, and I need you to watch the monitors with me. Please?

Billy accidentally knocks down his house of cards, and he quickly stands up. Diana giggles, as Billy straightens up his costume.

Shazam ++++++++ Right away, Diana!

Before Billy and Diana can make any moves, the Hall of Justice's alarms go off.

Diana ++++++++ Damnit, see, Billy!?

Shazam ++++++++ Let's move!

Once Billy and Diana make it back to the Control Room, they see something falling fast, towards the earth, near the Hall of Justice.

Shazam ++++++++ Are we under attack!?

Diana ++++++++ Something large is heading right for us, fast! Too bad Clark isn't here to stop it! I'm not as fast as-

Shazam ++++++++ I am!

Diana ++++++++ Billy!?

Shazam flies out of the Hall of Justice, to intercept the object crashing towards earth. Shazam gets closer to the object, and he sees that it is a person; it's a teenage girl, dressed like Superman. Shazam catches the unconscious girl, and the first thing he sees is that she is stunningly beautiful, with short black hair. Billy caries the girl back to the Hall of Justice, and Diana is summoning the League.

Diana ++++++++ By the gods! Attention: All JLA members report back to the Hall of Justice! We have a situation! Clark, you're going to wanna see this!

Shazam takes the young girl to the Infirmary, and he lies her on one of the beds. Two hours have passed, and the young woman wakes up to see a familiar symbol on the chest of Superman, Supergirl, and Powergirl. Clark speaks Kryptonian, and the young woman instantly understands him.

Superman ++++++++ You're from another earth. Two of my friends, Jonn Jonzz and Kent Nelson, have read your mind.

Super Rose ++++++++ You did that!? How!?