Legend Of Ibliys: Return Of The Iron Galaxy #4

Trinity is alive, but in a coma, as Billy stays by her side. Zelda has healed, because of her Hylian blood and status as a goddess. The Owl Family and the Untouchables are combined into one group: Diamond Hearts; a name picked by Princess Zelda. Minus Billy and Trinity, the Diamond Hearts are meeting with Hanako, Dr. Doom, Rugal, Venger, Chun Li, and Chizuru.

Zelda ++++++++ I can heal, Trinity, but I need to remove Omnipotent Dominance from you guys. It's now obsolete, and Mary can kill us, so that means Arach, the main head of Tiamst, can definitely defeat us.

Terry ++++++++ How do we fight a goddess who embodies Chaos?

Zelda ++++++++ Venger has an idea.

Venger ++++++++ I can open a portal, using what I have left, to Topanga.

Liu Kang ++++++++ Topanga!? That's God's private realm!

Venger ++++++++ Yes, it is.

Doom ++++++++ You seek an audience with God; how will that help?

Venger ++++++++ Zelda, Hylia, is the only being that can talk to God about what I'm about to say.

Chun Li ++++++++ This is gonna sound crazier than what Bruce and Rhokzan did, isn't it?

Zelda ++++++++ Venger wants me to ask God to allow Hylia to be the soul being responsible for all the Omniverse's Magical, Mythical, and Cosmic level powers and abilities; with that, the source of all Magic and Cosmic power would change. But, beings like the Phoenix, Beyonder, the Living Tribunal, and Dr. Manhattan would have to give up their powers, and give them up to me.

Rogue ++++++++ What!? Is that even possible!?

Zelda ++++++++ The Silver Galaxy has a version of Noel Vermillion as it's guardian. The Golden Galaxy has Yuzuriha Sougetsu as it's guardian, and the Emerald Galaxy has Solange Blanchefleur de Lux, as it's guardian. I would be the Iron Galaxy's guardian. I would be the directly under the Holy Trinity, and the four Archangels. I could defeat Arach, and slay Tiamat. We could win this war, and I can restore Hyrule to it's glory.

Camilla ++++++++ But what would happen to you? Would you be Zelda, or Hylia?

Zelda holds Terry's hand, and she smiles.

Zelda ++++++++ I would be Queen Zelda of Hyrule, alongside King Terry of Hyrule. We can finally have peace.

Chizuru ++++++++ You think it will be easy to talk to G?

Liu Kang ++++++++ If Zelda does this, I become mortal, again. All "gods" and "goddesses" will become powerful mortals, and those who were once considered "pagan deities" would cease to exist. Zelda would be an Angel walking among us.

Gambit ++++++++ What happens to us?

Zelda ++++++++ You can come live on Hylia, with Terry and me! We would have no more war, no more fighting!

Diana ++++++++ Was this part of Bruce and Rhokzan's plan?

Liu Kang ++++++++ No. Tiamat forced us to alter that original plan. But first, you must meet with the Grand Crusaders, before you face G. Earth 0 will be the only Earth still filled with conflict, and Lucifer will be forced to focus on them, alone. If the Crusaders don't mind carrying that weight, then they will take you to talk to G.

Marilyn ++++++++ When do we leave!?

Liu Kang ++++++++ You don't. Zelda has to go, alone.