Legend Of Ibliys: Return Of The Iron Galaxy #3

The Untouchables are all gathered in the cafeteria of the Jump City Hotel, and they are in costume, and having breakfast. Marilyn is feeding Doreen, in a cute way, while Eddie and Diana are sharing chocolate cake.

Rogue ++++++++ When do you think Liu Kang is coming back to get us, Sugars?

Trinity ++++++++ Hopefully, soon. I'm itching to see what our next test is.

Doreen ++++++++ What you need to work on is not broadcasting your intimate moments, with Billy, to everyone!

Trinity ++++++++ We didn't broadcast anything!

Venom ++++++++ Yes, Madame! You definitely did! You and Rogue!

Gambit ++++++++ You saw that!?

Rogue ++++++++ We did not broadcast our sexy time! I don't know what you're talking about!

Trinity ++++++++ We didn't broadcast that, but you all must have mentally tuned in to us.

Marilyn ++++++++ How!? That was disgusting!

Rogue ++++++++ Omnipotent Dominance; it's growing within all of us.

Diana ++++++++ Well, I hope we can turn off the linked minds, thing. I don't want you watching Eddie, and I!

Doreen ++++++++ Feelings are mutual!

Shazam ++++++++ Wait, what's happening!?

Out of nowhere, the Untouchables are teleported to Namek, and they are standing before Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, 21, Gohan, Piccolo, Broly, and Frieza.

Liu Kang ++++++++ It has begun! Welcome to Mugen Combat!

Venom ++++++++ I don't like the feeling they're giving off!

Marilyn ++++++++ That's their combined Power Levels! It's overwhelming!

Rogue and Trinity are the only ones not afraid. Billy is worried, but he stands strong.

Shazam ++++++++ You're The Super Fighters, formally the Z Fighters.

Goku ++++++++ I hear you're after that Shang Tsung guy; if you think you're strong enough, take us on, first.

Broly ++++++++ It's okay to be afraid.

Diana ++++++++ I'm not losing another fight!

Doreen ++++++++ Neither am I!

Jiren ++++++++ Don't be so sure about that.

21 ++++++++ You let Nine and Midnight die, again.

Rogue ++++++++ You knew them from another timeline, Sugar. They'll return to us, after we speak to Hanako Arasaka.

Liu Kang ++++++++ You shouldn't know that-

Rogue ++++++++ We shouldn't know who she is, right? Just like we shouldn't know you had her create cybernetic bodies for all the fallen heroes, we're gonna need to face Shang Tsung; or that Hanako is gonna use the new Soul Revival Technology, and Angela Ziegler's Nanotechnology to bring Nine and Midnight back?

Trinity ++++++++ Omnipotent Dominance, Liu Kang, Omnipotent Dominance.

Gambit ++++++++ Gambit been on some wild rides, but this takes the cake!